Ascension - report bugs here

DavidW

Thanks jastey.

This gives me something to try out tonight and report back.

Already thought about dropping BP completely so it would not be a big deal.

Concerning Oversight: According to Leonardo Watson's Big World 19.2 only the component Tougher Sendai installs before Fixpack. This is what I did. Other components will be installed later. The PI at least did not complain about this install order (though it did at other occasions). But as AR6200 is Sendai's Lair you may be right.

Greetings

Azaghal

2 hours ago, Azaghal said:

According to Leonardo Watson's Big World 19.2 only the component Tougher Sendai installs before Fixpack. This is what I did. Other components will be installed later.

ah ok.

The PI at least did not complain about this install order (though it did at other occasions).

This is due to meta data the mods need to provide, i.e. mods nead to be updated with the install order syntax.

Already thought about dropping BP completely so it would not be a big deal.

As Morgoth confirmed, it will probably save you a lot of bugs.

Well, I tried another install last night, leaving out BP completely, while clinging to Oversight. That gave me a 50% chance to find the culprit. And I was lucky. Ascension component 0 did not stop at AR6200 like before - but at another place this time: Now there seem to be problems with spells since malison, resist fear and spellshield are mentioned in the debug-error-log I have attached (together with the WeiDu.log). Also the installation seems to miss a file name FINSLOW.spl (another spell?). This is odd, because to my knowledge no spell altering mods have been installed so far. So again I need your help to figure out what went wrong.

P.S. This time the other Ascension components installed completely with the exception of Tougher Yaga Shura. Probably this is incomaptible with the Tougher Firegiants component from Tactics mod that I've installed instead of BP. So I'm optimistic this can be handeled by myself.

Thanks in advance.

Yours

Azaghal

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-Ascension-0.log WeiDU.log

I can only repeat that installation of this Ascension component works fine for a clean BGT install.

finslow.spl seems to be added by Ascension itself, it's there after installing but not without the Ascension component. I wouldn't know why it would choke on that, other than that something went wrong in an earlier step already. There is also many warnings in the debug about missing entries in the spell.ids.

What you are experiencing is compatibility issues, most probably resulting from old mod(version)s that overwrite ids files instead of patching them or somesuch.

You are right. Obviously something went wrong when I restored a clean installation before re-trying the mod installation. Don't know the exact reason since I followed instructions but after I installed BG2/TOB from scratch, Ascension installed just fine. Sadly I messed up with PI afterwards and so I have to do it all again. Getting a bit tedious, but that's not the mod's fault. When I finally manage to finish the multimod installation, I will report back.

Thanks again

Azaghal

Arrgh. I failed at the installation with both PI and the BiG World Installer. But it's not the Ascension mod. There are other issues I still have to figure out.

Thanks everyone here. I will resurface at another subforum with my problems 🙂

Greetings

Azaghal

Guest Username

I can’t get the third essence poo to shut off.  The other ones only shut off if I used the lower right essence pool, but that is the second one to close.  The third one refuses to shut off no matter what I do.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have Ascension installed along Wheels of Prophecy. I got the key to the grave entrance for the monestary relatively early but did not confront Balthazar back then. I now killed Sendai and Abazigal and when I confront Balthazar I convince him to fight Melissan together. We mob the floor with her but then his talk triggers twice and something in the game breaks. I guess I am supposed to travel to the Forest of Tethir and talk with the heads, but the destination is unreachable. Meanwhile all monks and mercenaries in Amkethran are hostile now. Travelling from the pocket plane only brings me to my last destination so this doesn´t work either. Any advice on how to save this savegame would be greatly appreciated. Repeating the confrontation with Balthazar and Melissan yields the same result. 

Edit: the quest for visiting Tethyr forest again is immediately marked as done when the two talks happen after Melissans defeat.

Edit2: Problem seems to be related to Wheels of Prophecy mod. I uninstalled that and loaded a safe directly before confronting Balthazar and after the talk I straightly got teleported to the pocket plane for the final challenge and the Solar exposing Melissans scheme.

Edited by Christian

Likely the latest available from here. Started the playthrough about two months ago and downloaded the mod freshly back then. Not at home right now, so I cannot check. If I deleted the mod I won't be able to check the version number.

Edit: Just checked. It was Version 8.5

Edited by Christian

I have the same issue as Christian with latest Wheels of Prophecy installed. We teamed up with Balthazar, killed Melissan and then game broke. My journal shows an empty entry, cannot enter Forest of Tethir etc.

I even tried to teleport myself there via cheats but all the heads are silent.

What's worse, I can't really delete Wheels of Prophecy since it's pretty deep in my Weidu load order and any attempts at reinstalls just bricks my game.

Any idea what to do here? :(

EDIT: Managed to solve it by poking around the forum a bit and then finding the corresponding console commands which helped me advance the quest. :D

Edited by Avallach

Having trouble with Imoen and Sarevok stuttering after a rest. After debugging with the stutter tool, these are the looping blocks:

Spoiler

ImageImage

Setting ForceTalk1 to 0 for both of them stops the stuttering, but, I fear, also breaks the banters. A manual Eval("Interact(Player1)") does nothing. Are there some variables I could be missing that make them stutter? Alternatively, could I force the banters some other way?

The mod situation is EET plus a bunch of others, here are the logs.

WeiDU-BGEE.log

Spoiler

~DLCMERGER\DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
~BG1AERIE\SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE

WeiDU.log

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> Restored BG1 Text: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 12
~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 12
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Clean-up Quests -> Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests): v2.4
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Dragon Breath Fix: v1.22
~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Revenant Animation Fix: v1.22
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
~WHEELS\SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
~LONGERROAD\LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road: 2.0.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.5
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.5
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.5
~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v9.2
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #240 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses spears: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v30
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v30
~BG1NPCMUSIC\SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~XANBG1FRIEND\SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
~C#SB_SILBER\SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v3
~SLANDOR\SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
~CERND\CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.3
~KORGANFRIENDSHIP\KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
~KORGAN\KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP\HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~SWORDAP\SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
~CORANBGFRIEND\CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.1
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE\CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Leonora Content: A Guard for the Sphere: v5
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP\VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.5
~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #0 // berelinde's Keldorn Romance: 8
~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Romance Match -> Romance is available to LG/NG protagonists only (Recommended): 8
~MINSCFRIENDSHIP\MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.3
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP\SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.6
~VICONIA\VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
~YOSHIMO\YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
~MAZZY\MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 3.06
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Evil: Additional content that might disturb a truly good player.: Version 3.06
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #2 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy a truly evil player.: Version 3.06
~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin): 4.2.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP\IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.8
~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.8
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.4
~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Books Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
~A7-ACHIEVEMENTS\A7-ACHIEVEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Steam Achievements as Journal Entries -> Detailed Statistics: 2.0
~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Miscellaneous Tweaks: v1.22
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS\HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 3.0
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default): v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For party-joinable NPCs only: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited ammo stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Unlimited jewelry, gem, and miscellaneous item stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited potion stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited scroll stacking: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize Automatic Save Names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3342 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] -> Movement speed by 150 percent: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3354 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 15 minutes (cycle through four saves): v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v15
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v15
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #241 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Only standardize the Bhaalpowers' casting time: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.53
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // House Tweaks: Improved Dialogues (BG:EE): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
~ZG_PST_VOICES\ZG_PST_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Planescape Torment Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.1.2
~ZG_NWN_VOICES\ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
~ZG_IWD2_VOICES\ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
~ZG_IWD_VOICES\ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE\HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restore BG1 movies to BG:EE -> Replace all movies: v2.3.1
~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.3.1
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Vampire NPCs: 1.02
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.9.7
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - (LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature): 0.9.7
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - (visual indicators for modal actions, contingency spells, and spell/item cooldowns): 0.9.7
~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED\SETUP-BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: 4.5
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v9.2
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v9.2
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v9.2
// Recently Uninstalled: ~STUTTERDEBUG/STUTTERDEBUG.TP2~ #1 #1 // Stutter Debug Tool -> Patching all scripts except NoAction() blocks - chose this when installing the first time (Installation could take a while!): 4.0

Don't know what the odds of this mod getting an update are, but I have a few bugs to report.

- Slayer/Ravager transformation's eventual death is completely bypassed by having protection from magical energy. Once you're past the death trigger, you no longer lose control either, and are allowed to stay in the form for as long as you'd like with no drawbacks.

- The piercing damage portion of Melissan's bone blades ability bypasses all damage resistance. Hardiness does not reduce it, armour of faith does not reduce it, it even partially goes through Otiluke's Resilient Sphere. The slashing damage component is reduced accordingly.
Also consider rebalancing the ability, as having this cast on a character immediately disables them from any actions, followed up shortly with massive damage. It is an immediate run ender ability with no true reactive counter play save for casting Otiluke's Resilient Sphere on the affected character if you're lucky to have a mage nearby with an open turn. At least allowing the affected character to perform an action while in the cage before the damage hits would help a bit.

- When Melissan teleports to characters, she teleports on top of them, getting them stuck within her. You at this point are forced into using ctrl+J, or the teleport pool power. But I don't think getting stuck on her model is intended.

The following isn't so much a bug as just feedback, but the AI range/radius in the final fight is quite bad. Running away a bit off screen from Irenicus will leave him just sitting there, waiting until you've dealt with Bodhi and the Solars. (This is also really apparent in the final Irenicus fight in Hell in SoA; if you run away once the fight starts Irenicus and half the demons will just sit there. But that is not Ascension related)
Same goes with the late stage Melissan fight where she summons a horde of demons. Simply running to the other side of the arena while they are summoning will leave them just sitting there for the rest of the fight.
I know the technology is there to make this better (think Bandit Camp from bg1 with better calls for help).

Edited by boof

Tougher Illasera

Illasera's bows apply the THAC0/damage bonus twice (so each has a total bonus to hit of 18 and total damage bonus of 18). This can be fixed by changing the required launcher in the ranged ability header from "Bow" to "None" (like Tansheron's Bow):

Spoiler
ACTION_FOR_EACH item IN
    ~illas01~ ~illas02~ ~illas03~
BEGIN
    COPY_EXISTING ~%item%.ITM~ ~override~
        LAUNCH_PATCH_FUNCTION ALTER_ITEM_HEADER
            INT_VAR header_type = 2  // Type: Ranged (2)
                    launcher = 0     // Launcher required: None (0)
        END
        BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES
END

Images before and after fix:

Spoiler

illas_before.png

illas_after.png

Note that the damage missile adjustment for being an Archer (+6) does get applied, despite the damage range only showing 12–17.

Edited by ScrambledKhegs
Added images for clarification