Firecam Full Plate

Wouldn't adding the "Can't use tag" have issues with mod NPCs, since the fixpack is likely to be installed prior to any mods. What I'm concerned with, is that mod NPCs will not be affected by the restrictions on the NPC only items if the stat requirements are removed.

Pretty much any np*** item.

Please also include mod items. (It's recently come to my attention that Kelsey may be using gay scripts to restrict usability, in which case it'd be nice to see the tweak cover that, and any other mods with NPC-specific items, too.)

Wouldn't adding the "Can't use tag" have issues with mod NPCs, since the fixpack is likely to be installed prior to any mods.  What I'm concerned with, is that mod NPCs will not be affected by the restrictions on the NPC only items if the stat requirements are removed.

The way I'd suggest handling it would be to have a C_E_R patch the Can't Use Item effect onto Bioware NPCs, and then have baldur.bcs apply a spell to anybody in the party who doesn't match up with the list of already-affected death variables.

Archived