Translation needed (Simplified Chinese)

V14 will be compatible with Imoen4Ever. For this, I need some lines slightly adjusted in dialogue.tra:

Spoiler

/* new for v14 */
/* @133 shortened. */
@923  = ~Take all the time you need.~
/* @924 is @240 without Imoen */
@924  = ~Vampires in the Catacombs.

I have defeated the vampires, and have faced Bodhi. She claimed to know something of Irenicus and seemed to be judging me in some manner before she retreated as a vampire bat. All that remains now is to return to "Aster" and tell her that the guild is gone, even if their leader remains unkilled. I might have some questions for her as well.

One more troubling thing... Bodhi knew. She knew I am a child of Bhaal.~
/* @925 is @258 without Imoen */
@925  = ~Aster's tasks.

I have completed the tasks Aster set out for me, and at last, she has agreed to allow me to depart for Spellhold, where Irenicus awaits. Whatever happens next, I am sure my biggest challenge yet awaits me on this isle.~
/* @926 is @292 without Imoen */
@926  = ~Chapter 4

I have completed the tasks that Aster set out for me, including destroying both the Shadow Thieves and the vampires, though Bodhi herself escaped. Before she fled, she enlightened me about several things.

The Shadow Thieves were the ones who attacked Irenicus in the dungeon that I awoke in.  They had heard about my kidnapping, but not thought much of it... but then Bodhi's guild appeared and many of the Shadow Thieves began to disappear.  They managed to track down Irenicus' dungeon and linked it to Bodhi... and I was witness to their subsequent disastrous assault.

Aster told me that Irenicus was taken to an island asylum for mages called Spellhold.  The gold I supplied was used to book passage to the isle, and it is there that I will find the answers I seek.  Aster warns me, though, that the asylum is a veritable fortress meant to contain insane wizards and other 'deviants'... and even gaining entry will be a feat unto itself.  Regardless, passage with a privateer named Saemon Havarian has been booked and I am on my way...~
/* @927 is @906 without Imoen */
@927  = ~Chapter 4

I have completed the tasks that Malficus set out for me only to find myself at the doorstep of Spellhold. What's worse, it looks like Malficus was following the orders of Bodhi, a powerful vampire.

Like it or not, I'm here now, and the only way to get back is to go forward. From what I understand, Irenicus is here, at an island asylum for mages called Spellhold.  The gold I supplied was used to book passage to the isle, not to Maztica, as I had originally been led to believe, and it is there that I will find the answers I seek.  I have been warned, though, that the asylum is a veritable fortress meant to contain insane wizards and other 'deviants'... and even gaining entry will be a feat unto itself.~

I need the translations in French, Italian, Russian, and Simplified Chinese. Please upload the translation as an ANSI text file here*. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much in advance!

*Except French, which I can copy&paste.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:07 AM, jastey said:

Here is the tra-files attached. The changes are not much if you just take the existing lines as specified and remove Imoen being mentioned.

@Jazira @Austin @fedearianna @c4_angel (not tagging you to put you under pressure but to make sure you noticed my post).

Thank you very much in advance!

alternatives_newlines.zip 124.51 kB · 2 downloads

The "new" translated lines in french are ready, i just wait for Galathée (the original translator) to proofread it. ;) 

On 5/22/2020 at 11:26 AM, Austin said:

Hello! I translated new lines + found a translation error in line 292, fixed it too

Hello @Austin, did your translation error is "Aster" being called "Aran" at @292 ?

Edited by Jazira
31 minutes ago, Austin said:

Hello! Yes it is! I saw this by accident and fixed it.

Hummm. This is a strange coincidence that both french & russian translator have made the exact same mistake.

@jastey are you sure about @926 = ~...Aster warns me, though, that the asylum...~

9 hours ago, Jazira said:

jastey are you sure about @926 = ~...Aster warns me, though, that the asylum...~

I am very sure that the journal entry is after talking to Aster and going via her route to Brynlaw, so there is no Aran involved. I do believe it is a copy&paste error from the original game journal entry. I corrected Aran-> Aster for the German version, too, so I guess it was a typo that was in the original version when it got first translated. I did not correct it for the English version, though, (at least not for this update, that was done sooner).

If you corrected Aran to Aster in @292 then that's correct!