feedback SCS v32

Thanks for the wonderful mod SCS.  I'm on a Mac running the latest Enhanced edition from the App Store , I installed SR first version V4 b18 and then SCS V32. Fresh install of all three. I played on hardcore. No other mods.

Jan was caught by a trap near the bridge to the Ancient temple in the cult of the eyeless. He was held, I waited for a long time and he was still held. I tried remove paralysis but I could not remove the hold. This also happened under the copper cornet to my main. I had to reload a previous save. Later I discovered break enchantment, divine spell, solved the problem

When characters join my group they get unlimited exp. The solution is to make sure the AI is on when levelling.

In D Keep I got maybe 20 trolls in a locked room on the ground floor and the same outside. Nice exp, I just sent in a few fireballs but is it meant to be this way? It was fun. Screenshots

A one point vampiric mists spawned very few seconds near the Ruhk in Windspear Dungeon. Is this intended?

I did not manage the following battles on Hardcore:

• Perth the adept casts time stop and spell trap. I did not have level 7 spells at this point no Rubys , so I could not counter him. I just reloaded with the slider on easy.
  • Underdark could not manage the first pack of drow nor the death knights in the eastern tunnels. Dropped the level down.
  • Quest: Find the worshipers of Ghaunadaur, Drow City: so easy to agro Drow Guard who wanders there with AOE.

On the mage Vithal quest in the under dark  only one monster came out of each gate. On previous playthroughs was quite a few maybe 10 each, used to be great exp. Is this as intended?

Again thanks for all you hard work!!! Very good. Hope this feedback is in the correct place....