The enemy within

Guest curious guest

Guest Morgoth
On 8/27/2020 at 9:46 PM, Guest ront said:

according to what is written in the beamdog forum, this mod will never come out.

the two etas given are bg3 or iwd in eet

we dont even knowwhen bg3 will be out so it basically means never.

iwd in ee is the same, it will never be released

This was basically confirmed. Sadly.

On 9/5/2020 at 12:05 PM, Guest Fluke13 said:

So I've revisited the mod and I think it might even be ready this year. I could use help, but have more specific requests for help, if anyone would like to contribute:

1) I'd like some interesting weapons or other items which are rewards for completing a quest line - a sword of sharpness is one, the others can be anything which is a suitable gift from the Flaming Fist, Harpers, Cowled Wizards, Illithids and Twisted Rune.

2) Making an area interesting - I have an area used for a major and minor quest - currently it is blank, with some random monks wondering around - so I need to make this area interesting to explore with some proper enemies and random encounters.

3) Bug fixes: the scripting for add map marker is broken: so when you open the world map, and see names likes "Beregost Travelling Hours 12" - the names on the mod keep adding, so there on my test there is "Cragmyr Keep Cregmyr Keep" and "Flaming Fist camp" is showing about 10 times right now - this might be due to every intall, uninstall. But if anyone knows what;s wrong or just knows how to do world map markers right, please let me know.

If someone is able to do all three above, I would be eternally greatful. Non linear story lines are tricky, with so many possibilities to account for, so that's mostly what I need to work, plus a few subquests and then the "end game". I'll try to do a monthly update.

Thanks everyone

Are you going to release this mod or is it dead?