Delete my account

Guest Nimloth of Thay

Guest Nimloth of Thay

Greetings

Could you please delete my account and all associated data? I would have done so myself, but the profile page doesn't give me the option to.

Thank you

Guest Nimloth of Thay

I simply don't see any reason to stay. I asked for suggestions and was ignored. I proposed an idea for a new mod and was told "do it yourself". Joining this forum was a mistake and I want to remedy it.

Edited by Nimloth of Thay
7 hours ago, Nimloth of Thay said:

I simply don't see any reason to stay. I asked for suggestions and was ignored. I proposed an idea for a new mod and was told "do it yourself". Joining this forum was a mistake and I want to remedy it.

You know that modding require a lot of time, competence and motivation ? Don't take it personnaly. ;)

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time here.

We're not as active as some of the larger communities which may help explain why you didn't receive a response to your topic.  The question could also have been outside the expertise of the people who did see it.

There aren't a lot of modders actively looking for new projects (the modders who are still active are often busy with existing projects), but there are people available to give advice and assistance if you want to pursue creating something yourself.

If you still want me to remove your login, I'll do so.

Guest Nimloth of Thay

I know that modding requires tons of work and expertise, and that's why I respect and admire those who do it. I understand that not every idea can be made into a mod. What I did not like was having my idea being labelled "too whimsical" by a member and getting a solid "WTF" by another. I did not come here to be ridiculed.

I stand by my request to delete my account.

If you downloading and using mods do not delete your account! Let them all coding monkeys do their dirty work and you just download, install and play for free, hahhaha ;PPP - there's no need to be angry or upset, trust me.

Modding is no fanfiction!

Coding is teh hard!

Boo for President!!!

5 hours ago, Nimloth of Thay said:

I know that modding requires tons of work and expertise, and that's why I respect and admire those who do it. I understand that not every idea can be made into a mod. What I did not like was having my idea being labelled "too whimsical" by a member and getting a solid "WTF" by another. I did not come here to be ridiculed.

I stand by my request to delete my account.

I didn’t intend “whimsical” as an insult, just a statement of personal preference. In the right context, I like whimsy! It’s not to my taste in the Baldur’s Gate setting, and so I wasn’t interested in getting involved with the project myself, but I’d never think that judgement was anything other than a matter of taste.

I apologize if it came across as ridicule- it wasn’t intended that way.