How ti install the pack

Guest Geppo

Guest Geppo

I Need ti install the twek PAC ti remove the exp cap from bg2 ee.

I've downlooded the file bit i'm not able ti install It on my tablet.

Can Simeone guide me?

Thank you very much

Hmm, "to" instead of "ti", so you have a constant spelling error, so  ...  the reason you are unable to install the downloaded package is a puzzle you should resolve, but it matters in this case nought. As in, it doesn't. You just have to put the correct file, into the correct folder and have it read by the game the correct way. You start by making a file... usually you make a new text file, so you make it by right clicking in a folder, where, doesn't matter either. Then you edit the file by double left clicking the file. Normally this is done via Notepad. You then put this text into it:

2DA V1.0
                        VALUE
MAGE                    -1
FIGHTER                 -1
CLERIC                  -1
THIEF                   -1
BARD                    -1
PALADIN                 -1
DRUID                   -1
RANGER                  -1
FIGHTER_MAGE            -1
FIGHTER_CLERIC          -1
FIGHTER_THIEF           -1
FIGHTER_MAGE_THIEF      -1
MAGE_THIEF              -1
CLERIC_MAGE             -1
CLERIC_THIEF            -1
FIGHTER_DRUID           -1
FIGHTER_MAGE_CLERIC     -1
CLERIC_RANGER           -1
MONK                    -1
SORCERER                -1
SHAMAN                  -1

And then you rename/"save as" the file as "xpcap.2da", then you put/copy-paste that file into the games installation folders override -folder. Now, if you are not a genious and you install the game to it's default folder, you use the C drive, you ought to move to ENTIRE game folder to your personal profiles own folders, so example into here: C:\Users\Geppo\Games\BG2EE

Why you ask, because Windows 10 prevents you from modifying the file in the original folder, but you can do so in your personal profiles one, and the game can start from it cause it's made to be.

This of course doesn't mean that you can level up the character beyond the normal limits (generally 40th) just because you removed the xpcap, it just allows you to keep getting xp beyond the normal 8 000 000 xp the game is set to limit it to, the other tweak involves the xplevel.2da -file.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola