BG1EE+Tweaks Anthology+NPC Project+Unfinished Business

Guest alceryes

Guest alceryes

Does Tweaks Anthology make either UB or NPCP redundant? Tweaks just has sooo many things that it modifies.

If they all work well together, what is the best install order? I know NPCP should be installed before UB but what about TA?

TIA!

DLC Merge is the one you are thinking of and I believe the major advantages are offering cross-platform support while modmerge is limited to Windows computers.

DLC Merger v1.2 https://github.com/Argent77/A7-DlcMerger
1. Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" with BG:EE (BG:EE and the SoD DLC)

I'd switch the order between Unfinished Business and NPC project. As ThacoBell says, you generally want quest mods to be installed first to allow NPC/dialogue mods to be able to react to any of the quests if those reactions have been written (and I think there are some of these interactions between BG1UB and BG1NPC.)

For the Tweaks Anthology you'll want to review the readme fairly closely and choose which tweaks you want since it is intended to allow an incredibly detailed level of adjusting the game and its systems to your preference, but this means it will include some things you might hate and other things will be mutually exclusive.