Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MachoGrande

Why doesn't SCS weaken mages?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, chimaera said:

Transmutation is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Best not piss off an Inquisitor tho! :nono:

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/25/2020 at 7:24 PM, chimaera said:

Transmutation is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

TRANSMUTATION IS FOR THE TRANSMUTERS !!!11

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Question on the ini file.

You stated in this thread that the .ini file needed to be changed before installation to affect the level of mages in the game.  I therefore assume the .ini file is not a live file being referenced during play (i.e. dynamically loaded content).  Can you confirm that this is true for all entries in the ini file?

 

Also, I skipped the option to nerf and move items, but I see Baldur's Shield is set to 1 while all the other items are set to 0.  Your read-me would leave me to believe that only Baldur's shield is unaltered.  Can you confirm my stated interpretation, or enlighten me on in game effect?  Thanks.

Lastly, it is apparent to me that this mod is a work of love, science, and art.  Thank you for your contribution.  Although I've completed the campaign at least 10 times, the last run through was at least 10 years ago.  I'm looking forward to a new experience while getting warmed up for BG3.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Guest Question on the ini file. said:

You stated in this thread that the .ini file needed to be changed before installation to affect the level of mages in the game.  I therefore assume the .ini file is not a live file being referenced during play (i.e. dynamically loaded content).  Can you confirm that this is true for all entries in the ini file?

Yes. The installer references it but the game ignores it. Delete it after you've installed SCS if you like.

4 hours ago, Guest Question on the ini file. said:

Also, I skipped the option to nerf and move items, but I see Baldur's Shield is set to 1 while all the other items are set to 0.  Your read-me would leave me to believe that only Baldur's shield is unaltered.  Can you confirm my stated interpretation, or enlighten me on in game effect?  Thanks.

If you skipped the option, those ini entries are ignored. If you'd chosen the option, Balduran's Shield would have been left alone and everything else would have been changed.

 

4 hours ago, Guest Question on the ini file. said:

Lastly, it is apparent to me that this mod is a work of love, science, and art.  Thank you for your contribution. 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...