Kilivitz mod

Guest Ront

Guest Ragnar

@Kilivitz, I've been reading your topic for your Dragon Skin, then searched for a topic here on G3 forums. 

People have been asking for your Stone UI, I would like to ask for a version of your Dragon Skin for BG:EE. If you got time or will, that is. 

So 2.6 is out and I've no excuse to keep avoiding this project.

So far, the new build seems much less clunky than 2.5. I haven't noticed any changes in the UI except for a few changes in how the World Map behaves.

I'm going to start the project over (takes less time than sorting out the mess my previous attempts have left behind). When I do so, I'm going to open a new topic to keep anyone interested updated and also to make sure I keep focused - basically, the more noise you guys make, the bigger the chances this thing gets released.

Guest Morgoth

Kilivitz, I know it's been 6 months since you've been offline, but it never hurts to try to ping you @Kilivitz, so if you receive an email, you know people are still hoping for you to release your UI mod. Your dragonskin mod is cool too, but it's dependant on Siege of Dragonspear and that for me is a big no :(