New & Improved Cleric Kit Thread

CamDawg

I have just obtained a BAM from Bons for Shar's spiritual weapon.

I have also implemented a new HLA table... So I just need to restrict the spells (the boring part). And get a Holy Symbol BAM.

When I've done this, then, do you guys want me to send you a copy?

Andyr which innates and new HLAs did you use for Shar?

PS: Cam do you wanna ask Ghrey if we can steal his improved Holy Symbols for this mod. We might as well package it with as we are revamping the Cleric system for this mod (Yes, I'm aware its just been added to Sim's Tweak Pack but theres no harm in it being in both places).

Also, anyone... When did Velsharoon become a deity?

Near the end of 1368, so a little over a year before the events of BG2.

Sure, let's ask Ghrey for the holy symbols

Hmm, doesn't that have a holy symbol for Shar? That'd save me some work :D

Yep, Sim's adding it to his tweak pack... here. Kish raises some good points at the end about Viccy;s alignment change. CN Annoyman would have the same problem with a Helm holy symbol.

I still think we should add it to our Priest Revamp pack as we are gonna be dealing with so many dieties and their holy symbols...

You could probably work with Sim and each of you add a line to the .tp2 (I don't know what it is offhand) that will not install a component if a certain file is already present. Each of you could add a dummy file to your mods that gets placed in the override so that the component will not get installed twice by the end user.

I could probably explain this better, but my head hurts and I should really be working. :D

EDIT: Duh... grammar. :D

You could probably with with Sim and each of you add a line to the .tp2 (I don't know what it is offhand) that will not install a component if a certain file is already present.  Each of you could add a dummy file to your mods that gets placed in the override so that the component will not get installed twice by the end user.

I could probably explain this better, but my head hurts and I should really be working.  :D

Or we just test to see if the Symbol of Shar BAM is in the override...

Silverstar of Selûne

Selune is often called the Moonmaiden for her connection to the silver moon that orbits Faerun. She is the goddess of the moon and travelers. Her priests, called Silverstars, travel far and wide to help the oppressed and explore lost places. Silverstars are known for their open-minded tolerance and their hatred of bigotry.

Alignments Allowed: LG, NG, CG, LN, TN, CN

Race: Any

ADVANTAGES

Infravision

Free Action 1/day

Spiritual Weapon: Moon Mace

Faerie Fire at level 2

Alicorn Lance at level 4

Moon Shield at level 6

Emotion: Hope at level 8

Moonblade at level 10

Divine Shell at level 12

Summon Air Elemental at level 14

DISADVANTAGES

Major Sphere Access: All, Animal, Astral, Combat, Divination, Guardian, Healing, Necromantic, Summoning, Sun, and Weather

Miinor Sphere Access: Charm, Elemental, Plant, and Wards

One less spell per level

Updated--take a look here.

Archived