Detectable Spells updated

This is a fairly belated comment, because I mostly did it a year ago, but I've coded a new version of Detectable Spells (v4.0.1). You can download it from the SCS github repo (it's not in the most recent live release of SCS). Just put ds.tph somewhere in your mod folder structure, INCLUDE it, and then run the 'detectable_spells' function. It works on the EE games (though it's not all that sensitive to IWD) and on the classic ToB engine, with or without ToBEx.

This was a recode from scratch so I can't that easily describe fine-grained changes, but I think it's pretty solid (it's been loose in SCS and Ascension for a year or more without any bug being traceable to it). 

One of the main changes in this version is that it's radically easier to add detection effects to new spells, over and above the baseline ones included in ds.tph itself. But the use cases for that are relatively niche so ask me if you want them.

22 hours ago, DavidW said:

One of the main changes in this version is that it's radically easier to add detection effects to new spells, over and above the baseline ones included in ds.tph itself. But the use cases for that are relatively niche so ask me if you want them.

Mm, is this something I should include in my spell pack?  I'll have to look into how this stuff actually works I guess...