French and Spanish Translation request

I've a few lines I need translated for the next update of the Geomantic Sorcerer into French and Spanish.  Lines are as follows:

@334=~The geomantic sorcerer can shapeshift into a several different animal forms:

Bear
A slow moving but powerful Brown Bear. (AC6, THAC0 13, 3 attacks per round-1d6)

Cat
Even this small creature has its uses. If ever in need of nimble movement, the druid can shapeshift into a cat and maneuver through obstacles as if hasted and affected by Free Action. (AC4, THAC0 17, 1 attack per round-1d2)

Dog
The Dog has little place in combat, but does possess great tracking abilities. Its acute senses can easily locate traps and enemies. (AC6, THAC0 16, 1 attack per round-1d4)

Leopard
Although similar to the Panther, the Leopard is a more consistent fighter. It is better suited for fighting in well-lit areas. (AC4, THAC0 12, 2 attacks per round-1d8)

Moose
A Moose can be a very dangerous foe when threatened. Although not the best for direct damage, it can knock opponents unconscious and backwards with its charge. (AC7, THAC0 13, 1 attack per round-1d6)

Panther
A combination of stealth and power. The Panther can use a special stealth attack each round with a 50% chance of success while outdoors. If successful, the panther will be invisible for a short while and will do maximum damage and attack with a +4 bonus to THAC0 for one round. (AC3, THAC0 14, 2 attacks per round-1d8)

Rat
Rats go unnoticed by most and are extremely hard to hit. If the druid is in need for some stealthy movement, they can shapeshift into a rat to avoid detection. (AC16, THAC0 20, 2 attacks per round-1d2, 90% physical resistances, invisibility, non-detection)

Snake
This enormous Snake has a weak bite, but can inject its target with poisonous venom with each hit. Those near it must also make a successful save versus spells with a +4 bonus or flee in terror. (AC4, THAC0 15, 1 attack per round-1d4)

Wolf
The Wolf is not a particularly powerful attacker. It compensates, however, by being able to call in a pack of wolves (1-5 wolves, once per day) for 30 minutes, if outdoors. (AC3, THAC0 15, 1 attack per round-1d8)~
@335=~The caster detects any dispellable magic within visual range. Creatures that are currently affected by magic that can be dispelled will briefly glow red. THis is an at-will innate ability that may be used once per round.~
@336=~The Orb selects a target and sends 10 magical orbs flying at it. Each of these orbs, upon hitting the target, will phase the victim briefly into one of the 4 elemental planes for a split second before bringing them back. These short forays will result in a small amount of elemental damage (1d2), although at the end of the journey there is a 20% chance that the target will be level drained (5 levels), feebleminded (4 rounds), or stunned (4 rounds) from the shock of travel. There is a 5% chance that the victim will not be able to withstand the shock and will die instantly.~
@338=~This spell sends all enemies near the orb flying backwards, dealing 1d20 points of damage and slowing their movement rate by 75% for 1 round.~
@339=~All enemies within the selected radius will be struck by lightning bolts, each dealing 5d5 points of damage.~
@340=~This is the Orb's basic attack which deals 3d6 points of electrical damage and 3d6 points of crushing damage to a single target.~

Text to be translated is the words between the "~" for each line, #334-340.  Thank you for your assistance.

I'm the original maker of the Geomantic Sorcerer, though as noted in the readme, the Druidic Sorcerer from which it was recreated in a more limited form with a few changes was originally created by Constant Gaw and was later resurrected by hlidskialf before I took my turn.  I last updated it in 2008 (version 3) and there's been other people who've maintained it for the 4 versions since while I was absent from the BG community (thank you very much to those who've done all the work keeping it working).

Guest Guest

Got it, I didn't know. Thought you were editing stuff for yourself and planned an unofficial expansion.

By the way, can you remove both alignment restriction and make it so that it works well with subtledoctor revieed saving throws from scales of balance and additional spells according to stats from tome of battle? 

I believe Scales of Balance is supposed to be installed later in the install order.  For the most part this is a pretty basic kit mod so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work  I'm not familiar with a Tome of Battle mod.  I've been testing it with the additional spells based on stats component of Tome & Blood (I think this is what you mean) and it seems to work just fine.  If you've got any specific bugs to report, then please let me know and I'll try to see if I can do anything to fix them for this update.

As for alignment restriction removal, I think this is something multiple tweak packs offer.  I tried to stay in the spirit of the original Druidic Sorcerer, but went with the more expansive 3E alignment restrictions (you need to have the word Neutral somewhere in the alignment) for thematic purposes.

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Caedwyr said:

I believe Scales of Balance is supposed to be installed later in the install order.  For the most part this is a pretty basic kit mod so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work  I'm not familiar with a Tome of Battle mod.  I've been testing it with the additional spells based on stats component of Tome & Blood (I think this is what you mean) and it seems to work just fine.  If you've got any specific bugs to report, then please let me know and I'll try to see if I can do anything to fix them for this update.

As for alignment restriction removal, I think this is something multiple tweak packs offer.  I tried to stay in the spirit of the original Druidic Sorcerer, but went with the more expansive 3E alignment restrictions (you need to have the word Neutral somewhere in the alignment) for thematic purposes.

One example - been a while since I played so I may be wrong - there is a malus on xp on the kit. Sob offers a bonus or a malus according to your wisdom. But the things do not get summed. One overwrites the other.