SCS v33 Improved Shapeshifting Conflict

I'm having conflict installing the "Improved Shapeshifting" component after the "Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters" in an EET client.

Spoiler

editing CLABDR01 for druid Copying and patching 1 file ... Copying 1 file ... Appending to files ... 
ERROR: illegal 22-byte write (AP_D5_DUAFCAP_D5_DUAFC) offset 0 of 11-byte file INNER_PATCH_SAVE " " 
Stopping installation because of error. 
ERROR Installing [Improved shapeshifting], rolling back to previous state Will uninstall 26 files for [stratagems/setup-stratagems.tp2] component 4030. 
Uninstalled 26 files for [stratagems/setup-stratagems.tp2] component 4030. ERROR: Failure("INNER_PATCH_SAVE \" \": write out of bounds") Please make a backup of the file: setup-stratagems.debug and look for support at: For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at forums.gibberlings3.net. Using Language [English]

doing a "weidu --log nul --change-log clabdr01.2da" hinted at the problem and removing it fixed the error.

1. Should I skip it all together? Can I install it after SCS?

2. Minor other question. Apparently some components of SCS complain if you don't install them AFTER EET_end. Should I be installing all components that it allows me first > EET_end > All the other components that it skipped in that order? or is it safe to do all of SCS after EET_end?

Edited by NdranC

1. "Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules" has a typo (specifically, in the file 'cdtweaks/2da/dualfc.2da'). At one point, it contains the string ''AP_D5_DUAFCAP_D5_DUAFC". There is a missing space: it ought to be "AP_D5_DUAFC AP_D5_DUAFC". You can fix it for yourself in a text editor; alternately just skip that component of Tweaks Anthology.

2. It should be fine to install all of SCS after EET_End.