Request for resource - Wild Boar .cre file

Caedwyr

I'm trying to create a wild boar shapeshift form and while the BG2EE game has the wild boar animation, it does not appear to have a .cre for this critter.  I've attempted to give the animation to another creature, but I get a crash when I try to use the shapeshift, making me suspect that there is some sort of mismatch between the .cre file I used as a base and the wild boar animation.  I figure the easiest way to avoid this problem is to build off a .cre file that was originally a wild boar and modify it as needed for my shapeshift version.

I think the wild boar animation is from one of the Icewind Dale games, but I don't have access these games at this time, hence my request for help.

Thanks.

IWDEE has an Arctic Boar animation but I don't see any Wild Boars.  The only animation using the Arctic Boar animation is [bdsha06c.CRE     Boar Spirit     Animation=BOAR_ARCTIC - 57957].  Want that one?

Edit:  SoD has a BDBOAR02.CRE - Wild Boar that is using the wild boar animation.

Edited by Sam.
12 minutes ago, Sam. said:

IWDEE has an Arctic Boar animation but I don't see any Wild Boars.  The only animation using the Arctic Boar animation is [bdsha06c.CRE     Boar Spirit     Animation=BOAR_ARCTIC - 57957].  What that one?

Edit:  SoD has a BDBOAR02.CRE - Wild Boar that is using the wild boar animation.

I will check out SoD for the boar .cre.  Thanks.