Speedy Bears

Does the Speedy Bears gameplay tweak apply itself to everything with a bear animation, or just specific files?  If I already adjust the movement speed for a custom bear polymorph (CA#DSBE.cre from CA#DSSC.spl, CA#DSBE.spl, and CA#DSBE.itm) and then install the speedy bears, will it result in hyper bears?  I'm planning on moving most of the shapshift effects over to the weapon instead of embedding them in the bear, but I would like to reduce incompatibilities.

It adjusts the game's default 'bear' scripts so that the bear gets a speed boost if it goes hostile. It also gives a direct speed boost to any creature with the 'bear' animation but no bear script. And it does some slightly hacky things to handle shapeshifting more smoothly.

In each case, though, I'm using the 'set speed' version of opcode 126. So if some other mod uses 'set speed' there won't be a hypersonic bear problem. There might be if another mod used the 'increment speed' version of 126 though.