Forum Reorganization

Lava

Hmm, I think I preferred when the mods weren't grouped in categories... I know the board got quite big, but now you have to get into those categories to see mod descriptions... Also it can lead to wrong conclusions. RE1 is full of mini-quests, while it's among NPC mods. Someone who dislikes NPCs may totally miss it when looking for new quests and encounters. But that's probably just me.

Oh, I know it's like on the website. I also disliked it there and always use forums to find what I want. Now there is a category that has 24 mods listed, all with smaller font and without descriptions displayed until you actually enter the category or the mod's subforum. So while the forum is now shorter, you actually have to get through the same lists, but without descriptions and written with quite smaller fonts. Not a big fan.

I know, but then I have to go back to see the board again, and if I want to check another category, then click on it and then get back to the board again. Plus, as I said, it's also a matter of font size. The category lists are way smaller than the forum names were.

13 minutes ago, Mike1072 said:

Think of all the time you'll save not having to use your scroll wheel!

I like using my scroll wheel. Way more than jumping between categories and the main board. Anyway, not sure if I have anything more to add in the matter :(