Question to install order

Guest Visitor

Guest Visitor

Hello Jastey, thank you for bringing us all those nice BGT:ee mods even today. As I am not a modder myself I use the EE setup tool for installations as it is safe and sound. You do not have to explain why you do not support these installments, but can I successfully install your mod after I used the install tool? Thank you for your insight and explanation.

It should be possible to install EBG1 later, yes. But I do not know which tweak mods you have installed and how your setup looks in total, and posting your weidu.log won't help either because we never know which mod versions the EE Setup Tool loaded, unfortunately. If you are on EET, you need to deinstall EET-End and reinstall it after installing more mods. But in principle, this should be possible from how EBG1 is scripted.

7 hours ago, Guest Visitor said:

As I am not a modder myself I use the EE setup tool for installations as it is safe and sound. You do not have to explain why you do not support these installments

As long as I read things that imply that only modders can install mods manually or using @AL|EN's Project Infinity and that the EE Setup Tool would give save&sound installs although it partly downloads outdated, changed, or unstable (i.e. unreleased) mod versions in an install order that was set up by one person alone who doesn't communicate with the rest of the community I obviously have to keep on explaining why I do.