A Comprehensive Progress Report, SoA

Oh, and as for getting to shilmista, you can always take the Pocket Plane.

That could work, like the return trips to Saradush before Yaga Shura destroys it. The Pocket Plane can pretty much get the PC anywhere if they will it, I think.

A global, set by a prior dialog (banter with Kivan and D if D's around, LT if D's perma-dead), could trigger the choice appearing when the PC tries to exit the Pocket Plane, and another post-trip, again set by prior dialog, could remove the choice. This could be done pretty much anytime pre-Balthazar showdown, probably fairly early into ToB (utilizing both the pop-up destination menu and the fact that Saradush doesn't fall until you get the hearts back to Nyalee).

Heh, that reminds me an old cartoon character who was saying in reply to the suggestion to sell off something useless to get money: "To sell something useless, one first needs to buy something useless, and we don't have money." :D In other words to go to Shilmista, I need Shilmista area art, and I don't have Shilmista area art. :D

I play an area, write interjections for it, then test them until they all work. So, I hope to have a beta ready version by then; it will need an editor and testers to provide feedback on adding/cutting material etc before it could go public. :)

Well, I do not want to rush the release, before I am fairly confident that the material is up to snuff. Also, I want to see how my ToB progresses (so far very quickly), because it is tempting to release the whole mod at once.

Well, I do not want to rush the release, before I am fairly confident that the material is up to snuff. Also, I want to see how my ToB progresses (so far very quickly), because it is tempting to release the whole mod at once.

Oohh! Releasing the whole thingwould be great! I'm glad things are going so quick.

Archived