Icewind Dale - party AI problem

Hello everyone,

i recently installed Saga Icewind Dale Extra Klasyka PL, so Icewind Dale 1 + Heart of Winter  + Trials of the Luremaster (game patched to 1.42 version).

Unfortunatelly, my party AI is bugged, because they won't react / stop fighting to the enemy with the AI turned on (!). I checked that few times to be sure.

I have installed the following mods in this particular install order (recommended here: https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/24870-iwd-mod-install-order-thread/) :

1) The IWD Fixpack

2) One Pixel Productions High-Quality Music

3) Item Upgrade for IWD

4) Unfinished Business for Icewind Dale

5) Icewind Dale Tweak Pack

Below i attached my IWD WeiDU log - maybe it helps someone to determine the source of the problem.

I never played vanilla Icewind Dale before, so i don't know if that bug happens also in the unmodded game. As far as i know, that happened few times to me also the in modded Baldur's Gate with Tales of the Sword Coast expansion (the only exception was,  that the party only randomly didn't respond to nearby enemy with party AI turned on). Any ideas what might caused such bug? It is pretty annoying.

WeiDU.log

Edited by pjakub88
4 hours ago, CamDawg said:

Have you assigned scripts to your characters (record screen > customize > script)? Unlike BG/BG2, party members in IWD start without an AI script assigned so they don't do anything even with Party AI enabled.

You were right. I simply didn't know that and all my party members had no scripts assigned to them. Now they react to enemy presence. I played BG1 for the most part, so i wasn't aware about that option. Thank You for help!