Auren Aseph v12 relesed!

jastey

Auren Aseph is a is a NPC mod for BG2, featuring a young and eager fighter from Beregost. She was born to a middle class merchant and his wife, and grew up a headstrong girl. Her father would tell her stories of adventurers he'd run into while on his caravan routes, and Auren became more and more interested at the thought of adventuring as she got older. She'd spend hours every week at the famous blacksmith Thunderhammer's shop, staring at all of the many types of weapons and armor, both magical and non-magical. Auren also features an original soundtrack, which is also available separately on the downloads page.

Version 11 fixes an EET install error and provides an .ini file with mod metadata to support Project Inifnity.

The mod updates to v12!

Version 12 comes with a Spanish translation by Magis356 and more support for Project Infinity.

Changelog:

- Added Spanish version by Magis365.
- Added install order syntax and globally unique LABELs to support ALIEN's Project Infinity.
- Changed AUTHOR tag to SUPPORT with link to mod forum.
- Added libiconv-1.9.2-1-src.7z for license info.

Hi there!

Been loving this mod so far!

I do think I've encountered a bug, however. It happens in ToB, when my group encounters Valinor and Arianna.

Spoiler

We defeat Valinor and his mercenaries, then Arianna appears and says her lines.

Right after she leaves, Auren repeatedly comes to talk to my charname as if they initiated a force-talk, over and over again.

Maybe there's a conflict with the Reunion mod (as I traveled from the De'Arnise to the Graveyard District before the bug occurred)? I've reloaded an earlier save and will do some experimenting.