Flirts...

Userunfriendly

What do you want me to say?

That I was thinking of Back to the Future and Teen Wolf (both with Michael J. Fox) and that the furry dude went back in time to hump his mother's leg?

oh my...hhehehhehehheh!!!!!!!!!!

marty: Ooc...Ooc brown, you have to come back with me, back to the future!!!

Ooc Brown: marty, why are you so hairy? and when did you grow a tail? and stop licking your...(amazing flexability...)

:D:D:D

welcome to my head, bri...this is exactly how i came up with such classics as "gnome improvement" or "hamsterball z"...just by combining somehow in my brain wildly different concepts, and trying to integrate both into the story line... :D

could be so much worse...i mean terror is one thing, but just count your blessings, things could have ended up from terror into mind bending HORROR...

for example, here is a concept that will make you sit up, covered in cold sweat in the middle of the worst nightmare imaginable...

say I was writing the Delainey mod, and not bri....

charname: What's that Delainey?  What are you trying to say???

Delainey while shapeshifted into werewolf: Look you idiot, I'm a werewolf, not a frikking animal!!!  I said Timmy's dropped into the well again!!!

or this mindbending scene...

Delainey rips the head of a adamantium golem off with one swipe of her claws...

charname: Gotta be the puppy chow...

Korgan: aye...

so everyone who reads this, rejoice for Bri the goddess of werewolf mods is writing Delainey, and not I...

KIrving is screaming now, in denial...ahhhhhh...such sweet music...

:D  :D  :D

alas, i am merciful, i am not going to get into the

"Delainey come home" dialogs...

"You're lips are like..."

*hears Keldorn say Haer Dalis shout:  "Choose a color*

"You're lips are like red meat...I'd like to chew on them until I gag..."

:D

you know a flirt i've rarely seen is just holding hands...

i like walking around with a girl, just holding hands, enjoying the sensation of fingers trapped in my fingers, my fingers trapped in her fingers...its just nice and very pleasant...

i'd like to see more just conventional flirts, rather than flirts trying to be witty and inventive...witty and inventive are fine, but conventional girlfriend boyfriend flirts are sweet too... :D

Oh! Oh! Oh! Bri, Haucusuchus just had a great idea :D . There will be NPC banters, no doubt about that. But what about a comment(s) on the lack of other NPC's? It could be chapter based, too. Say Char and Del are on the spellhold ship alone, she could say something like, Charname, if you are an adventurer, how come you don't have bigger party? Or something. I understand there will probably be engine limitations, like the player could just kick all other NPCs out temperarily to get the dialogue, but this too cool! I'm feeling great now, feel free to take a stab at my ego if you have already thought or mentioned something like this. :wink.gif

Oh! Oh! Oh! Bri, Haucusuchus just had a great idea :D . There will be NPC banters, no doubt about that. But what about a comment(s) on the lack of other NPC's? It could be chapter based, too. Say Char and Del are on the spellhold ship alone, she could say something like, Charname, if you are an adventurer, how come you don't have bigger party? Or something. I understand there will probably be engine limitations, like the player could just kick all other NPCs out temperarily to get the dialogue, but this too cool! I'm feeling great now, feel free to take a stab at my ego if you have already thought or mentioned something like this. :wink.gif

I don't know if that would be possible to check on the number of people in the group, but I agree, it would be worthwhile to have such a banter, or discussion on the number of people in the party, or in the case you mentioned, the lack of it.

Archived