Flirts...

Userunfriendly

"You're lips are like..."

*hears Keldorn say Haer Dalis shout:  "Choose a color*

"You're lips are like red meat...I'd like to chew on them until I gag..."

:D

you know a flirt i've rarely seen is just holding hands...

i like walking around with a girl, just holding hands, enjoying the sensation of fingers trapped in my fingers, my fingers trapped in her fingers...its just nice and very pleasant...

i'd like to see more just conventional flirts, rather than flirts trying to be witty and inventive...witty and inventive are fine, but conventional girlfriend boyfriend flirts are sweet too... :D

You do get those kind of things in the Aerie flirt pack whereas Viconia's flirts are more... erotic.

I was just thinking about how 'else' a werewolf might mark her territory, or her mate. I was thinking scratches, or scars in visible areas, like a brand.

What do you think?

Well, the rules are quite specific, if someone gets damaged by a werewolf (like losing hit points) they stand a chance of contracting lycanthropy...and the greater the damage, the greater the chance.

I will probably just decide that just as Bioware sometimes altered things, I will let little things like surface scratches slide by the wayside as to whether it will infect a person.

But, yes there will be some flirts for those who prefer a gentle approach...like you mentioned Grim with Aerie

Otherws will be scratches, smells, etc...if people are so inclined.

I will probably just decide that just as Bioware sometimes altered things, I will let little things like surface scratches slide by the wayside as to whether it will infect a person.

As long as no blood is drawn, I shouldn't think that lycanthropy would be passed on. It might be a curse, but it behaves a lot like a disease.

It (the branding/scratches) would come down to what type of charanter you want Delainy to be. But the sceanrio I was thinking of would have either Jaheira or Viconia (the two other strong female NPCs) having some harmless flirty dialogues with the PC after which Delainy brands him.

She could say something like:

"I think that'll do nicely. No mistaking who you belong to now?"

It (the branding/scratches) would come down to what type of charanter you want Delainy to be. But the sceanrio I was thinking of would have either Jaheira or Viconia (the two other strong female NPCs) having some harmless flirty dialogues with the PC after which Delainy brands him.

She could say something like:

"I think that'll do nicely. No mistaking who you belong to now?"

Hmm...I could see Delainy doing that to someone two-timing her, that is what is scary...

Heh, however, at least she wouldn't have a grudge against the other woman ;-)

Does that mean there will not be any cat fights?  I hope not, I see Delainy being more philosophical than that.  There's nothing wrong with the odd cutting remark perhaps and although I found Jaheira, Aerie and Viconia's sniping amusing at times, it also got on my nerves a bit and seemed unrealistic.  Perhaps Delainy will feel that the PC wants to be with her or they don't, just as long as they make it clear.(Okay I know I'm rambling.)  :D

I like the idea of gentler flirts, where the PC gets to see Delainy's romantic side.  Reminiscent perhaps of how they were when they first met.

There's nothing wrong with precautions  :D Even if the full moon doesn't make Del change, I'll bet it makes her...grumpy.

And "sorry" doesn't close gaping abdominal wounds.

So a little light chainmail wouldn't go astray, even if one isn't doing anything dodgy.

After all, no one could be so mindbendingly stupid as to two-(or three)-time a werewolf. That's just asking for it.  :D

Archived