Flirts...

Userunfriendly

I don't think it's necessary to limit party reaction to flirting just because some people don't like it. Some NPCs are going to say something no matter what. (Korgan comes to mind.) I suggest giving a response option like "I don't want to hear any more of your snide comments." or similar to set a flag and turn off the peanut gallery, for all but the most important moments, for those folks who find it annoying. That way you please everyone. :groucho:

There will be an option to turn off flirts, like Kelsey, for those who don't care about it. I don't know that there will be flirts for the various other NPCs for such a minor matter, though.

Sometimes you scare me...

Sorry My Final Heaven. :groucho:

There will be an option to turn off flirts for those who don't care about it.  I don't know that there will be flirts for the various other NPCs for such a minor matter, though.

I didn't mean flirts in general. I meant turning off NPC reactions to certain, noticeable, flirts between Charname and his beloved. Furthermore, sometimes the minor things are what add charm to a game.

Ritual scars that both Charname and Delainy could wear would be a nifty idea. But what if Charname wants Del to draw blood? A little cut scene were Charname is spouting off a few "Hit me! Hit me! Hurt me! Hurt me!" Definitely would give Del a chance to make Charname to "howl" under the moon.

Ritual scars that both Charname and Delainy could wear would be a nifty idea.  But what if Charname wants Del to draw blood?  A little cut scene were Charname is spouting off a few "Hit me! Hit me! Hurt me! Hurt me!"  Definitely would give Del a chance to make Charname to "howl" under the moon.

Ritual scars for their bonding will be left to the player's imagination. The S-M scene, however, is not an option.

A little cut scene were Charname is spouting off a few "Hit me! Hit me! Hurt me! Hurt me!" Definitely would give Del a chance to make Charname to "howl" under the moon.

You know, I wouldn't mind a flirt option to swat Delainy on the rear or have PC get smacked on the behind himself. But something like that... ouch.

Ritual scars that both Charname and Delainy could wear would be a nifty idea.  But what if Charname wants Del to draw blood?  A little cut scene were Charname is spouting off a few "Hit me! Hit me! Hurt me! Hurt me!"  Definitely would give Del a chance to make Charname to "howl" under the moon.

I don't know, I think <CHARNAME>'s been hurt enough, besides the wound would heal up nearly instantly (at least for most of my chars, they usually have the Ring of Gaxx).

Archived