Bug in slime quest: endless Alanna giving potion.

Hello,

My first post here. I'm glad to join even with my bad english !

I have a bug in the Slime Quest. In Beregost, Alanna came to see my team, i go to the house of her neighbour. Here there is a slime name eltolth. I take his journal- well inside him - and talk to Alanna and she give me an empty bottle. But each time i talk to her she gave me another bottle. I have finish this quest before and i know that she should react with eltoth's journal.

Please help.

@Swift which version of the mod do you have installed and which game are you on? Did you use an automated installer for installation?

You can probably fix it by setting Global("C#Q01_TalkedToAlanna","GLOBAL",2) to "2" via cheats but I wonder why the variable would not get set in your case as it should be at the end of the "empty bottle" dialogue (and so far, always worked).

23 hours ago, jastey said:

@Swift which version of the mod do you have installed and which game are you on? Did you use an automated installer for installation?

You can probably fix it by setting Global("C#Q01_TalkedToAlanna","GLOBAL",2) to "2" via cheats but I wonder why the variable would not get set in your case as it should be at the end of the "empty bottle" dialogue (and so far, always worked).

Jastey. It work fine. Thanks for you're answer.

🙂  Merci, merci beaucoup 🙂

Edited by Swift