Huge thanks for BG1NPC mod.

Seriously, this was my first time really playing through Baldurs Gate 1 with mods so I downloaded a few to try out and of course this one came out, seeing as how I love the companions interactions and of course romances I was quite excited, my expectations were high but even so I was totally blown away.

I filtered through many of the companions that were expanded with this mod as per your readme but chose Dynaheir to romance out of impulse and since I rarely ever had her in my party in previous playthroughs. All I can say, is wow, this has been an incredible experience, the way she was written was masterful and together with the unavoidable sense of doom for this relationship due to her future, it has created probably my best playthrough of a DnD game ever. Thanks to support of this excellently written mode and as cringy as it sounds, Dynaheir herself, I have thorougly enjoyed roleplaying this playthrough and genuinely felt distressed and grieving when the innevitable came, even during the playthrough I was already getting sad thinking of how much I will be missing her in BG2. I even got to see the "final Love Talk" on youtube, since I played BG:EE and couldnt see the scene after killing Sarevok...

So seriously, hats down to the writers and coders, everyone who worked on this, thank you so much :)