A question and two requests

I have made for my personal use a small variation of the Summon Planetar HLA for sorcerers to use, starting from the SR version and introducing some variations like a different cleric spellbook with more buffs and offense, make it a cleric-mage with a small contingent of wizard spells, give it a quarterstaff +3 doing extra magic damage, etc. My question is will SCS pick it up and apply the changes to celestials and also change its AI, for when the summon is left to its own devices? Is there anything I should do to let SCS do whatever it wants/needs to do?

I have also two requests (is this even the right word?) for the NPC customization component, things that Level 1 NPCs could do and the component as of right now cannot.
1. Allow to give one kit to multiclasses. This is already possible by simply going to NI or EEKeeper and it seems to work just fine (my use case is making a non-gnome mage-thief an illusionist-thief), but I am not aware of all the ramifications.
2. Swap around ability scores. This is something that Level 1 NPCs could do, which opened up the way to completely revamp a character's class and still remain within the rules -- and also the power to munchkin but that has always existed and through the usual means. I do not know the difficulty of doing this (I am on the EEs btw), but if using the dialogue system something like going through all the stats and the listing the allowed values for the player to pick one.

Thanks in advance.

Question: AI scripts for the planetar hardcode the spells they expect it to have, so if you add new spells, it won't use them. There's no workaround to that, short of writing your own AI.

Requests: probably not in both cases, sorry. The complexity is excessive relative to the gain; use EEKeeper. And in addition I'm not aware of all the ramifications of putting kits on multiclass characters like that either, which means I don't want to risk implementing it and finding it leads to trouble down the line. I am *slightly* more tempted by the ability-score swap but it's very much not a priority.

As far as the AI, took a quick look at the script and it does not even handle all the memorized spells. So as an interim solution, just deleted the blocks corresponding to no longer memorized spells; the rest will have to be managed manually, which actually accords to how I tend to play, so no major loss there.

And thanks for the great, nay essential, mod.

@subtledoctor

8 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Not to barge in on another mod’s forum, but NPC_EE can do this, at least partially. I’m working on an (extremely) comprehensive solution. 

Ah, thanks for the heads up, will check the mod out.  Do you happen to know the ramifications if any, the possible pitfalls, etc. of just doing it at the EEKeeper level?

Edited by grodrigues
Rewording
5 hours ago, grodrigues said:

the possible pitfalls, etc. of just doing it at the EEKeeper level?

Should be no different, if you do it right.  In general though, no matter how you apply it, putting a single-class kit on a multiclass character means you will get the HLAs and (I think) proficiencies of the multiclass - not the kit.  I'm not 100% sure about the proficiencies thing.  If I'm right, it means e.g. a multiclass Swashbuckler/mage will not be able to specialize in weapons, and will not be able to take Whirlwind as an HLA.  There is no workaround for that - it's just how the engine handles kits when the kit doesn't match the underlying class.