Menu and intro movies

I've looked through the readme, but I wasn't able to find specific details on this.

I know the readme says that you get the default BG1 menu and can play through the entire game like this....but does the menu not change once you reach SOD or SOA? If not, then what about the menu movies for those games (that play automatically before the menu comes up)? Are those lost completely then?

If the menu (and movies) doesn't change, then it seems like it would be easy to fix this in ui.menu ...couldn't something like this code below work in the right spot?

enabled "startEngine:GetCampaign() == const.START_CAMPAIGN_BG and isTob == 1"

Edited by taurus1942

See, you can change the menu style in the game start selection... ... just like you can do so in the BGEE+SoD, one of which is a BGEE one and the other is SoD, and yet another one is the Black Pits adventure. So the EET, just gives you multiple campaings to start from. The BG2EE also has the same feature, the BG2EE start, the ToB start and the Black Pits 2 start. So you get all of those starts, and styles... in EET. The BGT-weidu had the same, but only BG1 start and the SoA and ToB starts. As the original game has SoA start and ToB start, and a tutorial. So this is nothing new under the sun.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola