"SPIN920.spl: read out of bounds" error trying to load AI Enhancements

Guest Stan

Hi. Can anyone tell me what to do about this error. I am not a modder and don't know code in the least, but usually if it's an easy fix I can go in and make the fix without having to reinstall everything. The rest of SCS is installing fine - it's just this place where it is happening. I prefer the AI enhancements be in my game if possible.  

Can anyone give me some adult supervision on what to do here?  Thanks!

Guest re: "SPIN920.spl: read out
2 hours ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Open the weidu.log file with Notepad and copy paste the entire files content to a post, this will tell us how you have modified the game. Usually. And what game is this in ?

Thanks. I went ahead and uninstalled the game. Tried it with just SCS and no other mods and it worked fine. Something I am installing is jacking it up I guess. Mostly I install NPCs from G3, SHS, or PPG, and things like Ascension, Deities of Faerun, Divine Remix (just kits), Song and Silence/Rogue Rebalancing, etc. I'm going to try moving it up a bit in the install order and see if that works. 

Thing is, I would have been able to give a tool to find out which exact mod that was doing it, if you had not uninstalled the game ... see the weidu.log can give clues, but you can also --change-log different files from the game and that will only give the weidu-mods that alter the named item, and thus one of those has to be the responsible mod, so you can then deduct the responsible mod component from the install, and remove it.

I ask the weidu.log first because it will help others by removing the biggest wrong thing you can do, bad install orders you might go to do.