Early Cloakwood doesn't seem to work in EET

As the title says. Component 1036 doesn't seem to do anything. I can't access Cloakwood from either Lion's path or Friendly Arm Inn.

I have a fairly lean EET build:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12
~SOUTHERNEDGE\SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.10
~TYRISFLARE\SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v9
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS\SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.1
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS\SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> Vanilla NPCs only: 3.1
~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v10
~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v10
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: v9
~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skip Korlasz's Dungeon: v4
~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP\SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.5
~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation

Did I make any mistakes? Should I have installed the Worldmap before the Cloakwood tweak?