Help? Can no longer cast HLAs after installing SR

Hi all!

So after installing SR and loving its changes to lower level spells, I went to summon my Dark Planeter (HLA), only to find it no longer works. Nor do any other of my HLAs. At first I thought they were missing altogether, but I soon found them under the abilities button. Which is fine. But when I click one, the spell casting icon appears very briefly on my portrait, then disappears. This happens with summon HLAs as well as any others (energy blades, storm of vengeance, etc).

I uninstalled SR and everything works again, then I reinstalled with only the main Spell Revisions (skipped the other install options) and I'm back in the same boat. I don't have too many other mods installed (no other spell mods, I didn't install Stratagems. I only have bgtweaks and dragonspear ui).

I'm sure I'm missing something dumb here, and I've scoured the forums and google, but I can't really seem to find others who have had this problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Did you not start a new game after you installed the mod ? Cause you kinda have to start a new game, not load an old save, saved before the change.. cause the over all effect is then changed. This is a beginer mistake, because you should know that nearly every mod install reguires a restart of the campaing in these games, unlike in other games where that wouldn't matter, in this it does.