Jump to content

Black wyrm lair down


Greenhorn

Recommended Posts

Seems that BWL is down. I would like to know is there some mirror site which hosts their mods, like Drizzt saga and Grey clan ( for vanilla BG:TOS, not EE, TuTu or BGT) please? Couldn't find it anywhere. 

P.S. sorry for multiple messages, got some error code with problems which requested to try again repeatedly.

Edited by Greenhorn
Link to post
29 minutes ago, Greenhorn said:

...Even this site: http://america.iegmc.net/ doesn't have single BWL mod. :(

Actually, technically, then what is this: http://america.iegmc.net/baldurdash-weidu/ ? It's a BWL mod, an old one, that is no longer up in BWL, cause Vlad consolidated his mods into one.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Actually, technically, then what is this: http://america.iegmc.net/baldurdash-weidu/ ? It's a BWL mod, an old one, that is no longer up in BWL, cause Vlad consolidated his mods into one.

Darn, when I saw your reply I thought St. Jarno one more time to the rescue. Quite a letdown. But thankfully at least we cleared one important point. 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

S...like Drizzt saga and Grey clan ( for vanilla BG:TOS, not EE, TuTu or BGT) please? Couldn't find it anywhere.

Hmm: http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/800-drizztsaga-for-bgttutu/

:whistle: But that's for the Tutu/BGT-weidu one, the old BG1 one is very ellusive. I found one in a polish site if I read this correctly, but it's money-up-front one I think. Via "drizztsaga_bg1.zip" google search.

And it's not BG:TOS, it's Baldur's Gate:Tales of the Sword Coast... which becomes to be BG1TotSC.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
Link to post
23 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Hmm: http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/800-drizztsaga-for-bgttutu/

:whistle: But that's for the Tutu/BGT-weidu one, the old BG1 one is very ellusive. I found one in a polish site if I read this correctly, but it's money-up-front one I think. Via "drizztsaga_bg1.zip" google search.

And it's not BG:TOS, it's Baldur's Gate:Tales of the Sword Coast... which becomes to be BG1TotSC.

Hey, good catch actually! But probably outdated and yes, I'm looking old BG1 one (already have newest BGT/Tutu/EE). As for BG:TOS vs BG1TotSC if BG1 UB can use it in it's README so can I. ;) Bloody nomenclature... 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Truman said:

I read your post and i am not exactly sure what you are looking for. I do have tgc1e, v1.9 if that will help. Let me know.

Thanks for kind offer but I got it thanks to another helpful fellow member. Oh, and the site is back it seems. 

Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...