Bag of holding error?

So I have installed the BGTweaks mod and installed several tweaks to the BGEE via it and mod merge. One of them I installed is unique container for bag of holding.

I encountered an error where it removed my bag of holding from my inventory that had alot of my items in it. I tried consoling in all of the bags from BAG19 to BAG31 to find MY bag of holding containing the items and was unsuccessful. I am wondering firstly are the items that were in that bag destroyed? as have they disappeared. and secondly if anyone knows the item code for the bag of holding that was blue with red string specifically because i believe  that would be the bag that has my items if they arent destroyed. I also don't remember every item in said bag but at least one of them was a tome of dexterity and many weapons and armor i was intending to sell.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the advice I was able to go into ee keeper and find the correct bag consoled it into my inventory and it still had all my items.

Indigo bag of holding.... have no idea why re-installing the tweaks mod or part of it got rid of it but I got it working again, so i don't care all that much.