Cutscene bug after Sendai's battle

Hi,

Currently battling Sendai at her enclave. After the fight, it cuts into a cutscene with Balthazar and Melissan at ar5505. However, after the camera comes back to ar6108, Balthazar and Melissan are there and they speak with me and then I have to fight the monks. Only after that, does it go into the Solar scene in the pocket plane.

This behaviour is not sporadic, it happens everytime. I'm guessing they are not supposed to teleport to Sendai's enclave.

Where do I have to look in the override folder to see how to fix this? I'm currently going to check on files related to ar6108 and ar5505.

I must mention that I also have Ascension installed.

Doing a grep on the wheels directory, it seems the script that is launched after the battle with Sendai is related to dw#balc2.baf

At this point, I just want to prevent them from spawning in Sendai's enclave after the cutscene, but I don't know what is making it spawn them in Sendai's room, it dosn't seem to be inside this script.

IF
	True()
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CutSceneId(Player1)
		CreateCreature("cutspy",[776.558],0) // No such index
		CreateCreature("balth",[758.514],14) // Balthazar
		CreateCreature("dw#melis",[810.624],6) // Melissan
		CreateCreature("balelit1",[861.479],14) // Monk
		CreateCreature("balelit2",[625.558],14) // Monk
		CreateCreature("balelit3",[704.759],8) // Monk
		CreateCreature("balelit4",[1028.637],6) // Monk
		MoveViewPoint([760.515],INSTANT)
		Explore()
		Wait(2)
		ActionOverride("balth",DisplayStringHead(Myself,72056)) // So...Melissan, you have returned to my monastery.
		Wait(3)
		SmallWait(7)
		ActionOverride("dw#melis",DisplayStringHead(Myself,72057)) // I have.  Balthazar, I have need of your --
		Wait(2)
		SmallWait(10)
		ActionOverride("balth",DisplayStringHead(Myself,72058)) // Enough.  I know what happened at Saradush.  I know about the Bhaalspawn.
		Wait(4)
		SmallWait(7)
		ActionOverride("dw#melis",DisplayStringHead(Myself,72059)) // It is unfortunate.  But I can explain, my old friend...
		Wait(4)
		ActionOverride("balth",DisplayStringHead(Myself,72060)) // No.  You force me to tip my hand, now.  It is time for you to die.
		Wait(4)
		ActionOverride("dw#melis",DisplayStringHead(Myself,72061)) // What?  What are you doing?!
		Wait(2)
		SmallWait(10)
		ActionOverride("balth",DisplayStringHead(Myself,72063)) // You are no Child of Bhaal, Melissan.  Your part in this ends here...I shall see to that.  My brethren... take her!!
		SmallWait(10)
		ActionOverride("balelit1",MoveToPoint([850.580]))
		ActionOverride("balelit2",MoveToPoint([770.580]))
		ActionOverride("balelit3",MoveToPoint([770.640]))
		ActionOverride("balelit4",MoveToPoint([850.640]))
		SmallWait(3)
		ActionOverride(Player2,JumpToPoint([479.768]))
		ActionOverride(Player3,JumpToPoint([427.744]))
		ActionOverride(Player4,JumpToPoint([579.801]))
		ActionOverride(Player5,JumpToPoint([388.721]))
		ActionOverride(Player6,JumpToPoint([637.812]))
		JumpToPoint([540.794])
		ActionOverride(Player2,Face(10))
		ActionOverride(Player3,Face(10))
		ActionOverride(Player4,Face(10))
		ActionOverride(Player5,Face(10))
		ActionOverride(Player6,Face(10))
		Face(10)
		Wait(2)
		ActionOverride("cutspy",DestroySelf())
		ActionOverride("balth",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1))
		EndCutSceneMode()
END

Edited by megapilhas

Hello there, @megapilhas!

I am not able to test this but the script you quoted does seem to spawn both Balthazar and Melissan.

CreateCreature("balth",[758.514],14) // Balthazar
        CreateCreature("dw#melis",[810.624],6) // Melissan

Unless I am missing something.

Try commenting out/removing those two lines from the script and see if they still spawn.

Edited by Salk

I have the same bug as what's discussed in that Reddit thread.

After defeating either Sendai or Abazigal (probably dependent on which is completed first), Balthazar and Melissan appear in the bosses room, and go through their dialogs that would normally occur in the Monastery, then start fighting each other forever.  It's actually humorous to watch this play out but annoying after you've gone through the whole game up until this point.  There's something very bugged about this mod, I think.

weidu-bgee.log weidu.log