The Demon in Ust Natha (mod for BG2EE)

Guest Morgoth

Have you given a thought about getting back into this? More RP options is always good, and to be perfectly sincere, I like the idea of this mod.

Guest Morgoth

I helped Temnix on this one and I still have a copy on my hard disk. 

I can release a little review about it:
- The silver dragon is now silver.
- The dialogue for the demon was rewritten and is now pretty cool. The rewards are now worth it.
- there is a new cool path for the Quileu and the brain request in Ust Nasta.
- You now have a clever use for the souls you are requested to get from that elf in ust nasta that asks you to free his crew.

Maybe I'm forgetting something, but it's been a very long while since I played it. Basically every time Temnix starts to write stuff/quests/dialogues I'm left amazed because I like the way he writes.

Nowadays I post on his topics mostly out of frustration whenever he trashes his work. I'm starting to think that he does so not out of spite, but because he has high standards and when he fails (according to him) to satisfy them, he stops working on stuff.

Anyway, I think Temnix shines when he does RP stuff concerning dialogues and quests.

Said this, the mod also has some flaws:
- The demon entrance is too "flashy"
- There are some left crashes.

Temnix wanted to do a very huge overhaul of Ust Nasta, and while I think he achieved the mark, I think he got overly frustrated with his own ambition and stopped working on it. Maybe, someday...

Your family's? Well, I hope there is no download link here for this buried mod. It was too big for one maker to complete. The revisions for Ust Natha had to be junked, and the parts about the shadow dragon and the silver dragon and her armor made it into two separate mods.