Subrace mod

1 hour ago, ahungry said:

Wow this looks awesome - I didn't read all 6 pages (sorry) - will this work with LeUI (Lefreut UI)?

I assume like other UI additions (M&G Feats) I would install after LeUI is installed.

Does this work with Scales of Balance?  That mod adjusts racial bonuses/penalties to some degree - curious how they stack up.

Doesn't work with LeUI yet, for some reason. Works with Dragonspear++ and standard UI. Yes, you need to install after the UI mods. I will add support for LeUI one of these days.

I have never used Scales of Balance unfortunately.

On 1/12/2022 at 12:38 PM, tipun said:

Doesn't work with LeUI yet, for some reason. Works with Dragonspear++ and standard UI. Yes, you need to install after the UI mods. I will add support for LeUI one of these days.

I have never used Scales of Balance unfortunately.

Thanks! I see https://github.com/tipun81/Subrace-mod/blob/main/subrace/subrace_lua.tph

appears to have a check for something LEUI related - I'm guessing the problem/issue is the following lines that textually replace elements in ui.menu being incompatible with the heavily modified LeUI ui.menu file?

From the other side of things, @lefreut is there any advice you could give, if I wanted to attempt to assist with this (making subrace custom menus compatible with your ui.menu file/UI mod)?

Edited by ahungry
9 hours ago, Guest Szaumoor said:

I tried it on a clean BGEE install and made a drow. It didn't seem to allow me to increase charisma or intelligence to 19, as expected. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the report. I'll check in a few days.

On 1/13/2022 at 11:55 PM, ahungry said:

Thanks! I see https://github.com/tipun81/Subrace-mod/blob/main/subrace/subrace_lua.tph

appears to have a check for something LEUI related - I'm guessing the problem/issue is the following lines that textually replace elements in ui.menu being incompatible with the heavily modified LeUI ui.menu file?

From the other side of things, @lefreut is there any advice you could give, if I wanted to attempt to assist with this (making subrace custom menus compatible with your ui.menu file/UI mod)?

Yes, there is this check. But I tested with IWDEE. I did not test it with the BG(2)EE interface. I'll try in a week.

Hello @tipun,

Here is the French translation of  the Subrace mod.

I also wish you a good recovery.
( I saw the picture of your hand, Ouch ! I do not know if it's still the issue now, but, Ouch).

Thanks for your work !

subrace.tra

Edited by JohnBob

@JohnBobThank you. I will add. And then, as soon as I fix the problem with the UI from leftreut and other errors, I will immediately update it.

Spoiler

Everything is fine with hand now, thank you. But I got allergic to one injection and my face and whole body were covered in brown spots. The skin peels off them and creates a very unpleasant sensation.