Beta Testing Issues

@seatower thanks for the feedback! All credit goes actually to @Taimon who identified the problem with the Worldmap patching.

In your weidu.log, I am not sure about Ascension v1.4.24. The current one would be v2.0.17 which is updated to be installed after BGT. If you prefer the older version because it's used in BWPv19, best you check in the BWP manual whether it should be installed before BGT

In your weidu.log, I am not sure about Ascension v1.4.24. The current one would be v2.0.17 which is updated to be installed after BGT. If you prefer the older version because it's used in BWPv19, best you check in the BWP manual whether it should be installed before BGT

I know about but I have read there are some incompatibilities with certain mods and install order of these ones, which is actually the kind of mess I'm trying to avoid...I've already enough to do with the mods I have right now, not to say that this new install order I've just made introduced a new "cannot find block matching" error for a "bgttweak" component I hadn't in the previous installation. However, better stick to the "ol' good ways" for now.

EDIT : corrected order of the mods, just kept the original order (1st weidu log) but moving BGT and "bggraphics" right before all the big mods (thus having Ascension 1.4.24 still before BGT, as jastey suggested to check). The "cannot find block matching" error is gone, so I keep confirming that for now all is properly working.

Edited by seatower

Hi it's me again :) I'm doing another run through of the mod and I've come up against a problem. I can get the feathers off the cook's apprentice and I can give them to the fletcher if I have only got that quest. However once I get the quest for the fire elemental things go wrong. When I bring the barrel to the fletcher for fire proofing one of teo things happens

* If I have already given ther the feathers, she does not acknowledge this and keeps asking me to bring her feathers before she'll enchant the barrel.

* If I wait to give her the feathers after I've asked about the barrel she doesn't recognise that I have got featrhers, and I can't give them to her.

@kiwidoc_again The question might sound silly, but you have the prison pass and actually found the prison entrance?

If yes,

Spoiler

there should spawn some hostile fungus monsters, maybe only after you talked to the prisoner. If they are defeated, investigate the growing fungus things (forgot how it's called) in the cell at the north. It doesn't have a graphical representation, but the cursor should change to a question mark. The hidden exit is behind this area.

I would like to report the following, not sure whether it is intended:

Spoiler

The fletcher's feather quest and the fire barrel coating quest could only be completed in certain order.

If I give the feather to the fletcher and complete the quest first, I won't be able to give him the fire resistance potion and barrel when I return later to do the barrel coating quest. I will have to repeat the feather quest by talking to the cook again, choose the option to ask for feather, get it from the assistant again, only then I will be able to submit the feather, potion  and barrel together to the fletcher.

Edited by marcnivar