Dream MOS files not showing

I don't know if it's this new laptop (my chief suspect at the moment) or what, but dream BMPs MOS files aren't being displayed during dreams any more.  They used to...

I wanted to upload my save game and debug files, but I can only manage to get the weidu logs here.  The other's were too big for what I'm allowed to upload.  If you can find anything in there that would lead to just the scrolling text and sound showing during dreams, I'd be very grateful.  I want to mod a dream using those same mechanics and need to have them working before hand.

Has anyone run into this before?

EDIT: Did a 'naked' EET installation - no other mods.  Still not getting the dream graphic files (like GUIDRM2.MOS) to show up during dreams.  I'm at a loss...

Using 64bit Windows 10

I only have an allotted upload size of 87k, so can only upload this one file...

WeiDU-BGEE.zip

Edited by Lauriel
On 1/26/2021 at 8:26 AM, Lauriel said:

EDIT: Did a 'naked' EET installation - no other mods.  Still not getting the dream graphic files (like GUIDRM2.MOS) to show up during dreams.  I'm at a loss...

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this one - tested on both SoD and BG2:EE GUIs. Anyone else with this problem?

1 hour ago, K4thos said:

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this one - tested on both SoD and BG2:EE GUIs. Anyone else with this problem?

I'm sorry - I should have updated.  It had to do with an update on my machine unrelated to EET or Baldur's Gate games in general.  With another update, everything is back to working fine.