Personal mod help

Ok this is the millionth post I've made about my Shapeshifter mod, (the last one was very embarrassing on my part) but dang it I want this one to work!
Sorry for coming back here all the time.

So now a bunch of unexplained bugs just appeared and I cant figure out why...

Direct download to mod: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Vv53Ms47j_mTQecSUHwOH2PvydrUMBnt

For context: This mod gives the Shapeshift Druid class a Lesser form thats weaker for lower levels, and it buffs the 2 existing forms:

Lesser Werewolf:

Damage: 1d6

Attacks Per Round: 1

Weapon Enchantment Level: +1

Magic resistance: 10%

Base AC: 4

Strength: 18

Dexterity: 15

Constitution: 15

Normal Werewolf:

Damage: 1d6 ------> 1d12

Attacks Per Round: 2

Weapon Enchantment Level: +2

Magic resistance: Locked at 20% ------> no longer locked at 20%

Immunity to Normal Weapons

Strength: 19

Dexterity: 16

Constitution: 15

Greater Werewolf:

Damage: 1d8 ------> 2d8

Attacks Per Round: 2 ------> 3

Weapon Enchantment Level: +2 ------> +3

Magic resistance: 40%

Immunity to Normal Weapons

Base THAC0: 6

Strength: 21

Dexterity: 20

Constitution: 25

Regeneration 3 HP / second

So now these are the current problems:

1.  In BG1EE, the Lesser form crashes the game when you go into inventory or your character stats.
  2. In both games, the Lesser and Normal forms don't have their paw attacks. They get the stat boosts from the form, since those are tied to the paw items, but they don't replace your weapons in the weapon boxes. For the Lesser form I have code linking it to the paw attack to the one I made for it.
  3. When changing back from Lesser form, my physical stats keep the boosted werewolf stats. Also when Changing from Normal werewolf to regular form, my constitution score stays that of the werewolf (strength and dex return to normal).  I'm assuming since these stats are tied to the paw attacks, that they are staying because the the paws weren't properly equipped and thus when I changed back were never unequipped. So solving problem 2 may fix problem 3.

The greater werewolf form is completely fine and has no problems. Which greatly confuses me because the code altering it is the same as the Normal form (not counting the abilities unique to it) so I can't see any reason as to why the Greater form is fine and the Normal form is having problems.

... I would greatly appreciate any help for this.  

Edited by gamemaster76
2 minutes ago, suy said:

Hi.

FYI, this is the wrong forum. This is the one for Tweaks Anthology. I think the Modding Q&A one is more appropriate. Are you by chance basing your mod in Tweaks Anthology's component?

No but the first time I posted here was when I was learning and wanted to make the mod work with the tweaks anthology mods. After that no one ever corrected me so I just kept posting here. I'll go post there then. Thanks!