HTaM: Overview and Download Links

2 hours ago, Guest ront said:

Even better, are you planning to expand this or is it definitive?

Hello! There are no such plans and, most likely, the mod will not expand much. Perhaps, there will be small additions if ideas and free time appear for this. At the moment, this version can be considered complete. Working on it took a lot of my energy and now I decided to take up other projects.

18 hours ago, Guest Raelis said:

Hello,

for Shadow Covered Love: is the quest for male characters also available for Females romancing Aran, or is it a quest ONLY for males?

Hello! It is available for characters of any gender. That is, all other quests related to the romance are available only for women, but we made this (largest) quest available to everyone. It's just that when playing for a man, the texts of the dialogues with Aran will differ from those in the romance.

Edited by Austin
17 hours ago, Guest Raelis said:

Hello,
I've been playing Aran romance. Thanks for it.

I have met a CTD when entering the second floor of the inn in the city gates (Aran has assigned me to go there). The savegame is here: https://easyupload.io/7oa1vc

Hello! Link does not open. Also, you did not write what version of the game you have and what other mods are installed. When checked, this location works for me without errors. Apparently, the CTD is related to some other mod.

18 hours ago, Guest Raelis said:

Thanks. Is the mod fully proofread?

All files were proofread, except for setup.tra (it contains entries in the diary, descriptions of objects and some texts). 

The release version has not been updated yet, so the latest version with text edits can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/Austin-BG/HTaM/archive/main.zip

Edited by Austin
Guest Ralies

I uploaded it on another place: https://filebin.net/bif160x3smwjz0c6

Anyway, that's my mod list:

~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 2.3
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 2.3
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love (by Alisia & Austin): 2.3
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 2.3
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // lefreut's Character Creation Screens -> Default Button Position: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2042 // lefreut's Better Level Up Indicators -> lefreut's Level Up Glow with Click: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // lefreut's Keep Dialog Box active after death: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3023 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests expanded by default): 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3028 // lefreut's Customize Screens Tweaks: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> With Item Comparison: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4005 // lefreut's Store Screen Tweaks -> Default Button Position: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Spell Books -> lefreut's Inscribed Arcana: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // lefreut's Tooltip Scroll: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.7
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5040 // lefreut's Improved Fonts -> Non-Italicized fonts for descriptions: 3.7

4 hours ago, Guest Ralies said:

I uploaded it on another place: https://filebin.net/bif160x3smwjz0c6

I checked - with your save game, for some reason, the game crashes to the desktop when you try to enter AR0022 location. And the point is not in other mods. But the strangest thing is that on my save (which I made specifically for the test) there is no such error in the same situation!

Now, to get around this bug and continue the walkthrough, do the following: wait for the night and go to the second floor. This problem will not be present at night. Aran was just saying to go there at night, since during the day you will not find a spy there anyway.

But I will still try to find the cause of the problem so that it does not crash during the daytime. It is very strange that someone has it, but someone does not.
Question: Are you sure you started a new game after installing all the mods? If you do not start a new game, then many problems can arise and, perhaps, this is the reason.

Guest Raelis

Yes, I started a new game. In fact I started a new playthrough just to play with your mod. ;)

By the way, I'm enjoying it.

If you wish,
1) I could try to install the new version you posted two posts ago, so I get the new proofread stuff.
2) Can I use any command to just force the romance to start? I would get bored redoing everything again. 😛
3) I'm testing now with the solution you've provided.