HTaM: Overview and Download Links

Guest Raelis

You were right. Fixed by actually deleting the whole folder.

But I'm meeting another issue. I left the underdark and, well, Aran doesn't recognize I left underdark and I'm now in chapter 7. In fact, I've got the option to sail again. Woah

Filesave here: https://easyupload.io/fyza2s 
Just click download, you should download it instantly.

10 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

You were right. Fixed by actually deleting the whole folder.

But I'm meeting another issue. I left the underdark and, well, Aran doesn't recognize I left underdark and I'm now in chapter 7. In fact, I've got the option to sail again. Woah

Filesave here: https://easyupload.io/fyza2s 
Just click download, you should download it instantly.

This link does not work again - access denied.

With what line does Aran start the dialogue in chapter 7 in your game?

Edited by Austin
Guest Raelis

I've discovered what was the issue. For some strange reason, leaving the underdark doesn't change the chapter. After changing the chapter all worked well.

Now some more questions:
1) I talked to Aran about

the slayer. How many dialogues or left? Do I have to do something in particular?

2) If I ask Aran about assignment, there comes a time where I get a "no valid replies "

8 hours ago, Guest Raelis said:

Now some more questions:
1) I talked to Aran about...
2) If I ask Aran about assignment, there comes a time where I get a "no valid replies "

1) Have you completed all the quests of the romance? And about finding the magic lamp too? After that, the following dialogs will remain:
- in SoA - dialogue after the final battle of Bodhi (if you return to Aran after that) and the episode with the abduction in the AR2500 area (exit from the Underdark), this episode will begin if the romance is active and the player has Rhynn Lanthorn in his inventory, that is, right before the return of the Lanthorn Elhan), after which you can also return to Aran and he will have another small dialogue
In ToB - a dialogue with Tony in Amketran, after which some members of the same party will also begin their dialogues about this

2) I'll check it out, thanks!

Edited by Austin
Guest Raelis

1) Well, this is what happened. After leaving the Underdark, Aran asked me to:
> Get the lamp back (Aran's quest)
> after I got the lamp back, I told him of the slayer.

Then this is what happened: I cleansed bodhi's lair, got the Rhynn lanthorn, and nothing else happened. 

36 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

1) Well, this is what happened. After leaving the Underdark, Aran asked me to:
> Get the lamp back (Aran's quest)
> after I got the lamp back, I told him of the slayer.

Then this is what happened: I cleansed bodhi's lair, got the Rhynn lanthorn, and nothing else happened. 

1) Have you completed all the quests from the romance? And the decryption of the scroll, and the quest about the spy, and the quest with Leena, and one more dialogue with Aran in the episode "Yes or No"? All of them should be performed sequentially. This has nothing to do with the events of the main plot and the main quests of Aran, the quests of the romance appear in parallel. 
The lamp quest generally appears separately and is not required, but it is the largest in terms of content.
Dialogue after the Bodhi's death is also optional, but provided.

2) Romance must be in full activity (that is, the player must make a promise to Aran to stay with him, this happens in the episode "Yes or No"). If all the conditions are met (the promise to Aran was given, Lanhtorn is in the inventory), then after visiting the AR2500 location (on which Elhan stands), the episode with Altar will begin. After it, you can return to Aran again. There will be no more dialogues in SoA.

Edited by Austin

Oh, sorry, due to incorrect translation, I didn't quite understand your question earlier. And my answer was poorly translated too (Google-translate made a few mistakes).

I understand what you are asking. You had a conversation with Aran about the Slayer form (this is the dialogue that begins after the player brings the Bodhi's heart to Aran).

Everything is OK and there are no mistakes. Go to the AR2500 area (exit from the Underdark) and the last episode will begin. After it, you can return to Aran again.

Edited by Austin

Also note that you may ask Aran several times the question "Master, are there any other assignments for me?" - answers are chosen randomly and sometimes mini-quests appear among them (there are about 5 of them).
What you have displayed "no valid replies", I will study and fix it! But this does not prevent you from asking Aran the same question again and the answer will be different))

6 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

Had the last episode and went back to Aran. He only says

Reveal hidden contents

"I will avenge you"

, but nothing at all happens. Correct?

Yes, everything is all right here. The author of the dialogs decided to make a short dialogue here, but perhaps in the future she will add something else.

There is also a small episode in ToB (Tony's appearance in Amketran, an additional phrase in the dialogue with the Spirit of Gorion about this romance and an epilogue)

Edited by Austin

And yet - for the correct passage of the series of quests of the romance, after each quest, you need to wait for Tony to appear again (he usually appears 1-3 days after the completion of the previous quest). Therefore, it is important not to rush to advance through the main plot until the quests of the romance are completed.