HTaM: Overview and Download Links

Guest Raelis

2) You cannot pickpocket the key with 221 on pickpocket. How much do you need, if it is possible? Are you supposed to murder whole bank for it?
3)  I fail lockpicking the vault with 219 points.

12 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

2) You cannot pickpocket the key with 221 on pickpocket. How much do you need, if it is possible? Are you supposed to murder whole bank for it?
3)  I fail lockpicking the vault with 219 points.

2) The key cannot be stolen from the director in any way, only removed from his corpse. And for this you would have to attack him during the day in front of the guards. This was done on purpose so that the consequences of such a decision were serious - a difficult battle and a decline in reputation.

3) If you mean the safe itself, then it opens with a key and nothing else (why - I explained above, this becomes clear from a conversation with the senior clerk). And if you mean a door to a room with a safe, then it can be opened with an Open Locks skill of more than 120. I have done it now, for verification.

Edited by Austin

Sorry, it will take me some time to fix the two bugs with Sheila that you found and make changes to the texts you indicated. So I will stop for now and get down to it. You can try different options for now and then, if you have any questions, write them in one message, please.

5 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

Okay last question for this weekend. How do I start the detective quests after I solved the circus quest? No one is coming! Is there any command ?

Here is a list of conditions under which a courier from Quayle will appear and call to the circus to start the quest:

- Timer "ANQuayleTimer" must expire, that is, 1 day must pass after the completion of the main quest in the circus.
- You must be outdoors, not indoors
- You must NOT be in the Waukeen Promenade location
- Aerie and Quayle must be alive
- The chapter should be 2 or 3. If this is chapter 2, then the messenger will not appear until you talk to the boy Brus (who will meet you after leaving Gaelan Bayle's house)

I also have a request - if you can make text corrections to the files themselves, it would be very helpful. They are in the tra/english folder. For example, the texts of the novel with Aran are the file ANAranSoA.tra.
The fact is that now, in order to make your edits, I need to look at the screenshot and look for the desired phrase from the screenshot, then translate your text into Russian to understand what you are proposing, and then translate it back into English to add the necessary fragments to the tra-files. It would be much easier if you just fix what you see fit right in the file itself.
But if you can't do it, I'll try to do it myself. It's just that it will take a long time - most likely a few days, because I can only do this in the evening, after returning from work.

Guest Raelis

Found another bug. The two sahuagin in the new area do not acknowledge that I killed the creature there (I asked for a reward).

Also, how am I supposed to know what to put on the skeleton near the chest in the ship?

Guest Raelis

I can proofread the files

BUT

check first image (https://imgur.com/a/GrPXtxt). There is BOLDED TEXT.  This means that there is a problem in the text (can't understand it). What do you want to do? Best solution would be to ask someone that knows English AND russian. 

My guess is that the 

"what else was left" means "there was no choice"

41 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

My guess is that the 

"what else was left" means "there was no choice"

Oh, yes, the Russian original meant exactly what you said - "there was no choice" or "what else is there to do?". This is a machine translation error... Thank you so much for your help!!

50 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

Found another bug. The two sahuagin in the new area do not acknowledge that I killed the creature there (I asked for a reward).

Also, how am I supposed to know what to put on the skeleton near the chest in the ship?

1) I'll check it out, thanks! Previously, when testing, there was no such error, but I might have missed something. I will clarify.

2) The answer to this riddle can be found in the poem written on the pirate Fayaz's scroll (which you received from Lorna before visiting the house). The poem is called "Five peaks".

Guest Raelis

1) Also, I'm sorry, but I cannot catch the meaning of the Five peaks poem. I guess a player can understand what is being talked about, but I see no inherent meaning about the poem itself. Spoiler me, please.

2) Is

Odrik involved in anything at all? I wonder if I will meet his mother\father or if he helps you in any way.

I fixed a bug due to which the orcs from the Jackal's group did not leave the location if the player refused to help the Jackal. An updated ANchain.d file is available here: https://github.com/Austin-BG/HTaM/archive/main.zip

23 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

1) Also, I'm sorry, but I cannot catch the meaning of the Five peaks poem. I guess a player can understand what is being talked about, but I see no inherent meaning about the poem itself. Spoiler me, please.

The poem describes five mountains, each of which symbolizes one of the fingers of the hand. And the features of the description of each mountain suggest which finger it is about. If it is still not clear, I will write a sequence, but I will have to first look at it in the code, and then I will write to you in private messages so as not to spoil it here.

26 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

Sekolah bugging here: https://filebin.net/y5mvtkee4fgduz9i

File not available.

30 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

Odrik involved in anything at all? I wonder if I will meet his mother\father or if he helps you in any way.

At the moment, you can talk to him (including some NPC who will take part in the dialogue) or attack him, but there are no quests with him. In the future, we may add some kind of quest for him.

46 minutes ago, Guest Raelis said:

By the way, I'm not getting the detective quest for the circus. Savegame here: https://filebin.net/b6tl7g0f2uzh9r43

I see that you do not have a variable, which is set after talking to the boy Brus at the beginning of Chapter 2. Apparently, you installed this mod component after you talked to the boy. Because of this, the courier does not appear.

To fix this now, you can use the console - for this set the

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("ANbrusTalk","GLOBAL",1)

Edited by Austin