Mod help request for my current game

12 hours ago, jastey said:

No idea, sorry. There should be a main rule about tweak mods and SCS, I would assume SCS comes last but I am not sure. For the two tweak mods I guess it doesn't matter, but that's a wild guess as I'm not even sure what exactly EET Tweak does.

I know this component should be part of the eet mod. If someone install this component via eet, when will it be installed? eet game weidu log may have that info but I don't have (dono how to install) eet game at the moment..

---

Thank you for explaining re in details, I understand now. Anyway, it seems like safer to install manually and let the weidu installer picks all components automatically ...

is there any mod that makes Edwin has more friendship talks in bg2? I could only find Edwin romance, not sure whether is there any point to install this if my charname won't romance him...

It could be weird if both charname and minyae romance him at the same time.

---

I think I may also use this thread to ask for help (if any) for my modded iwdee game for this year.

Just asking first, is there any mod that will make iwd battles more challenging and fun? I know scs does not support iwd...

Spoiler

0. DLC Merger

UI:
1. Dragonspear UI++ v2.41

Quests:
2. BG1 Unfinished Business v16.3
- Install all components
3. The Stone of Askavar V2.2
- Default Version
4. Northern Tales of the Sword Coast 4.2.0
- Install all components
5. Baldur's Gate Mini Quests & Encounters V23
- Install all components
6. Ascalon's Questpack V3.0
7. Balduran's Seatower
8. Endless BG1 6.1
- Install all components
9. Baldur's Gate Romantic Encounters 6.0
- Teen version and skip components with warnings
10. Lure_Of_Sirines_Call V16

NPC:
11. The BG1NPC Project V25
12. White 2.11
13. SharTeel NPC v1.4
14. Verrsza 5.3
15. Vienxay 1.62

Item:
16. Item Randomiser V7
- Mode 2: Randomise with WeiDU. No items are lost

Tweak:
17. The Tweaks Anthology
- Several components
18. EET_Tweaks v1.12
- xp for killing creatures 75%
- xp for quests 75%

AI:
19. SCS
- All AI components

20. Portrait:
Artaport 4.0

???
21. Enhanced Edition: Cosmetic Enhancements - v1.0.1

Updated my load order:

- included item randomizer, probably will make the exploration more fun since I won't know what I will get from every store / battle.

- Decided 75% experience from quests and kills should be good enough for this playthrough.

- Probably will drop the cosmetic enhancements since I have no idea when to install it.

Edited by marcnivar
1 minute ago, Endarire said:

@marcnivar
From what I've heard of Item Randomizer, it only randomizes certain vanilla items.  (Quest items and many/all mod-placed/mod-generated items aren't randomized.)

Thanks for explaining, I think previously I have confused with the notes for npc mod content which may need a vanilla item to trigger a specific talk, I thought it means item randomizer may move mod items. 

5 hours ago, marcnivar said:

item randomizer may move mod items. 

This can actually be a case, depending what one thinks of being a mod item. As it can randomize BG1 item('s location)s as well. Are those mod items;

-yes

-no

-yes,

-definitely not,

-right, so ... but all the Tutu items are remade and renamed old items, ha got you,

-but we are not playing Tutu,

-still, that counts.

Decided to add for BG1 and Bg2:
20. Shades of the Sword Coast 

https://downloads.weaselmods.net/download/shades-of-the-sword-coast/

Just reached Kuldahar (IWD1), received 2 quests that I thought they are vanilla, only found out that those are from Lava's MOD when I looked at the world map, because I remember there are no early vanilla quests lead to new areas...Integrated seamlessly in the original game...Some more I remember some of the good quests from his BG2 MODs that I played recently. I know it is still beta, but I will still install it.

20. Reunion

https://www.pocketplane.net/reunion/

I like his quests from Xan MOD and Sellswords, more quests from Kulyok are welcome, especially I read something encouraging me to try it, it seems like a good idea to extend the stories in TOB

Hopefully I didn't add too many mods into my list and make the game becomes buggy 😅

Updated load order for BG1.

sotsc is very new, so I guess it should be installed as last of the quest mod.

Spoiler

0. DLC Merger

UI:

Quests:
- Install all components
- Default Version
4. Northen Tales of the Sword Coast 4.2.0
- Install all components
- Install all components
7. Balduran's Seatower
8. Endless BG1 6.1
- Install all components

11. Shades of the Sword Coast

NPC:
12. The BG1NPC Project V25
13. White 2.11
14. SharTeel NPC v1.4
15. Verrsza 5.3
16. Vienxay 1.62

Item:Item:
17. Item Randomiser V7

Tweak:
18. The Tweaks Anthology
- Several components
19. EET_Tweaks v1.12
- xp for quests 75%

AI:
20. SCS
- All AI components

21. Portrait:
Artaport 4.0

???
22. Enhanced Edition: Cosmetic Enhancements - v1.0.1

Edited by marcnivar
Spoiler

0. DLC Merger

UI:

Quests:

- Install all components

- Default Version

4. Northen Tales of the Sword Coast 4.2.0
- Install all components

- Install all components

7. Balduran's Seatower

8. Endless BG1 6.1
- Install all components

11. Shades of the Sword Coast

NPC:

12. The BG1NPC Project V25

13. White 2.11

14. SharTeel NPC v1.4

15. Verrsza 5.3

16. Vienxay 1.62

Item:

17. Item Randomiser V7

Spells:
18. Enhanced Edition: Cosmetic Enhancements - v1.0.1
- Enhanced IWD-style audio-visual effects for spells
- Enhanced animations for several creature types
- Cosmetically enhances existing items within Baldur's Gate:EE, Siege of DragonSpear, Baldur's Gate 2:EE, and Icewind Dale:EE

Tweak:

19. The Tweaks Anthology

- Several components

- to install Icewind Dale Casting Graphics

20. EET_Tweaks v1.12
- xp for quests 75%

AI:

21. SCS

- All AI components
- Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition (BGEE, BG2EE, EET)
- Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition (BGEE, BG2EE, EET)

22. Portrait:
Artaport 4.0

I have updated the install order, red colour is newly added one. I am playing IWD1 now and quite like the casting and spell graphic. Included IWD spells (via SCS) may also make the gameplay feels new. Not very sure whether the install order is appropriate though. According to author of cosmetic enhancement mod, they should be compatible with each other.

I would probably finish IWDEE, IWD2 and some modules from NWNEE first before returning to my next epic BG playthrough, so probably will still see and add something that I find interested.

Edited by marcnivar

You generally want the IWD spells from SCS to be installed earlier, like between 16 and 17 in your list. Granted, you don't have many mods to go in between it and the rest of SCS, but various parts of Tweaks Anthology and Cosmetic Enhancements should go after the IWD spells.

Procedure:

Install SCS, says [yes] to IWD spells and [no] to the other groups.  Install the IWD spells, the installer will close, now go install other mods. Later on, install SCS again, say [no] to IWD spells and [yes] to everything else. Install things normally.

22 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

You generally want the IWD spells from SCS to be installed earlier, like between 16 and 17 in your list. Granted, you don't have many mods to go in between it and the rest of SCS, but various parts of Tweaks Anthology and Cosmetic Enhancements should go after the IWD spells.

Procedure:

Install SCS, says [yes] to IWD spells and [no] to the other groups.  Install the IWD spells, the installer will close, now go install other mods. Later on, install SCS again, say [no] to IWD spells and [yes] to everything else. Install things normally.

Thanks for your advice, I can't imagine some mods have to be installed like this (different components from same MOD have different install order) if you didn't mention here. Really appreciate it.

Is there any reason IWD spells component has to be installed before item randomiser?  I thought spells should be installed after item.

20 minutes ago, marcnivar said:

, I can't imagine some mods have to be installed like this (different components from same MOD have different install order) if you didn't mention here.

Been that way forever. 

20 minutes ago, marcnivar said:

Is there any reason IWD spells component has to be installed before item randomiser

No, that shouldn’t matter. 

Started my next modded playthrough finally.

BG1 Weidu Log

Spoiler

~DLCMERGER/DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 21.09.0
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 21.09.0
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 21.09.0
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #10 // Update portrait Picker: 21.09.0
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #11 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 21.09.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.2
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v25
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v25
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #5 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.1
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 6.4
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #40 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #60 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #70 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #113 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Slow (about 40 minutes between banter dialogs): v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v27.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v27.1
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 17
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install the unique BG:EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 17
~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Randomise items -> Mode 2: Randomise with WeiDU. No items are lost: 7
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3072 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Reputation Has No Effect, Stores Price Fixed at 80% (Luiz): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3130 // No Traps or Locks (Weimer): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3342 // Increase party movement speed outside combat -> By 150 percent: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3551 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 34.3
~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v5.5.3

I spent lot of time to find out which version of which mod is updated for 2.6 or 2.5, and eventually I gave up, I simply install whatever I want to play on 2.6 and will report if any bug / error found (in the end, compatability could only be known if there is guinea pig...), hopefully nth game breaking though. 

Started the BG1 for around 10 hours, so far it is good. Experienced sth related to the love and friendship talks triggered parallelly for Ajantis, which can be solved as discussed here:

I also experienced the missing EE npcs (Neera and Dorn) which could be related to Dragonspear UI. Problem solved with the addition of the following in BGEE.LUA file:

Spoiler

purchasedDLC = {}
purchasedDLC[1] = 1
purchasedDLC[2] = 1
purchasedDLC[3] = 1
purchasedDLC[4] = 1
purchasedDLC[5] = 1

Edited by marcnivar
7 hours ago, marcnivar said:

I simply install whatever I want to play on 2.6 and will report if any bug / error found (in the end, compatability could only be known if there is guinea pig...)

👍 Appreciated!

Thanks for posting your findings, these kind of let's play threads are a goldmine for bug hunting (and squashing. I'll keep the swatter ready!).