"Invalid" text on items and dialogue options

I totally understand now, idk how I got things so messed up.  Thanks for everyone who took the time to help and provide explanations. As much as I have made myself look like an idiot here I'm actually a dev for hundreds of skyrim and total war mods. I'm looking forward to making some cool stuff with IE games. 

5 hours ago, Hockey85 said:

Ok Thanks for the explanation, so if I accidentally set things to Czech on the first mod I installed, how come most of the in game things were not "Invalid"?

Because in this setup the weidu mods edit the czeck dialog.tlk -file. While you use the (english) lang/en_US/dialog.tlk -file to see what they read as. Now, the file is just an index, it features a number, and what that number read as. So other files can index onto it, so a item file that features a description, uses a number to index onto it to show what it says...

Where the invalids come is, the currently in used dialog.tlk file has no such index. Yes, weidu just expands the one dialog.tlk file... so it has to be set at the start of the installation.