Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest Atiusen

Hi, I have this weird problem where for IWD: EE everything installed correctly, but I don't see the script in the ingame character / scripts screen

It's visible in the scripts directory as as mocore.bs though

Tried installing it for BG EE, same problem, what could be the cause?
I installed it through .exe from Github - enhanced-powergaming-scripts-v10.2.5
IWD EE version 2.6.6.0

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

45 minutes ago, Guest Atiusen said:

Hi, I have this weird problem where for IWD: EE everything installed correctly, but I don't see the script in the ingame character / scripts screen

It's visible in the scripts directory as as mocore.bs though

Tried installing it for BG EE, same problem, what could be the cause?
I installed it through .exe from Github - enhanced-powergaming-scripts-v10.2.5
IWD EE version 2.6.6.0

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

It is now listed as Enhanced Powergaming Scripts on the scripts page instead of mocore.

Guest Atiusen

TY for quick response!
The problem is that ingame i see neither mocore nor Enhanced Powergaming, only the basic IWD EE scripts o.O

When i said mocore, i meant that i can see the mocore.BS file inside of the scripts folder.
I tried reinstalling the scripts, to no avail
Could it somehow be related to language settings, have you encountered a similar problem already?

Guest Atiusen

It actually started working o.O
After reinstalling the mod, the english version of the script became visible, and it's working (although the name is invalid: 41310)

This made my IWD playable 😀

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

Guest Atiusen

Actually I reinstalled the whole game and deleted all of the mod content before installing it again.

First tried it with Polish version (still wouldn't work), then did it again (the whole reinstalling game and deleting the mod content process) with the english one and it did actually work.
So from the mod standpoint it would be closer to uninstalling then installing than reinstalling.

Took me some time the find a better AI for baldur's gates companions that I really seem to like, however it does not really work on my end.

Granted with running the enhanced editions modded, via BG:EET, I guess I can expect some conflicts. The install went alright, no errors or such.

The powerscript is appearing in game, however "selecting" it can be rather tedious, like it sometime doesn't want to save it in the menu.

Pressing "B" in game does not seem to do anything. tried reinstalling several times but no luck. any clue whats going on, at my end?

Also with the power scrip selected, I have seen some units be interrupted in their pathfinding, think I seen it being mentioned before.

cheers!!