Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Official release for version 10.4 which brings the following enhancements:

• All Games
    • Added Resist Magic and War Cry from Skills and Abilities Updated HLA component.
    • Added kit abilities from Morpheus562's Kitpack.
  • BG2EE and EET
    • Added Ring of Gaxx Improved Haste.
  • IWDEE
    • Updated AI to track HLAs.
18 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

The scripts already cast long duration buffs like skins and mind blank and such. Are there ones that are not occuring that you feel should be added?

Say I want to auto-cast skins and Mind Blank but not PFMW, Mirror Image etc. There isn't an easy way to do that right now. It's all defensive spells or no defensive spells.

8 minutes ago, Guest Person said:

Say I want to auto-cast skins and Mind Blank but not PFMW, Mirror Image etc. There isn't an easy way to do that right now. It's all defensive spells or no defensive spells.

Not true at all. These will cast skins and mind blank automatically so long as the character can cast them.

Just now, oraclex said:

how about the mage/cleric multiclass welding a staff, are they still want to boink the enemies with their sticks with this update :) 

No, I called this one out specifically so it will only attack with either a ranged weapon or while under the effects of Tenser's Transformation.

16 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

Not true at all. These will cast skins and mind blank automatically so long as the character can cast them.

If cast defensive spells is off, the character won't cast any defensive spells at all.
If cast defensive spells is on, the character will cast skins, Mind Blank, PFWM, Mirror Image, Spell Shield and so on.
What I'm suggesting is a third option where the character will cast skins/MB/mage armour etc but not PFWM/MI/SS etc, similar to how the SCS scripts behave.

10 minutes ago, Guest Person said:

If cast defensive spells is off, the character won't cast any defensive spells at all.
If cast defensive spells is on, the character will cast skins, Mind Blank, PFWM, Mirror Image, Spell Shield and so on.
What I'm suggesting is a third option where the character will cast skins/MB/mage armour etc but not PFWM/MI/SS etc, similar to how the SCS scripts behave.

So you want it to always use skins and mind blank but never other defensive magic when conditions are met to use the other defensive magic?

1 hour ago, morpheus562 said:

I also need to sit down and add more offensive magic since I am light on that.

I went to an place with higher lvl enemies, but both my multicast fighter/mage as mage/cleric wont cast spells.

I do recall my fighter/mage casting magic missle prior rushing into the fight.

Also wanted to mention that the script itself does not cast any buff spells during combat even when its selected in the powerscript settings. was this intentional since there os the (very nice) pre buff option?

Does the script prebuff when you press the 'B' key? What is the name of the script on the character record page? One thing I've noticed with advanced ai is the first time you use it you need to set ai to "none", go out and save, then go back in and set it to the powergaming scripts. This has been something I've needed to do for any ai using the advanced ai option.

Edited by morpheus562
Just now, oraclex said:

yea the script does work, others character do use magic, such as my dual thief/mage Imoen.

Is it only one character not using magic? Are other characters using the same spells under the same conditions? What specific spells are you hoping to have cast that aren't?

seems now both my multiclass mages are not casting attack magics. for now I have magic missile active on both.

As mentioned before I did not want my cleric/mage going melee when welding a staff. with the latest release he does not do it anymore. however prior they both were using magic missile. Like as the start of the combat cast magic missile and followed by rushing to the enemy. 

EDIT:

I gave my cleric/mage a sling, did not not change any script settings and he did started to cast magic missile. so seems something with the multiclasses + melee settings within the script that holds back the casting.

Let me know if I can do some tests for you or have more questions

Edited by oraclex