Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

4 hours ago, Connelly said:

No worries. This one gets to install all components, but each still giving errors. https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MQO29zjvXgW9_FB3S_OggE5m-BOxKGJ/view?usp=sharing

Main:

Reveal hidden contents

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 1069 column 1-29
Near Text: )
        Not enough arguments to [RemoveSpellRES]. Recovering.

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6730 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6784 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6925 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 11791 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 12183 column 1-29

Celestials:

Reveal hidden contents

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 207 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 223 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 241 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 257 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 275 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 327 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 346 column 1-28

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 364 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 387 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 409 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 431 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 453 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 475 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 497 column 1-30

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocel01.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 548 column 1-30

Simulacrums:

Reveal hidden contents

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 1069 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6730 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6784 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 6925 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 11791 column 1-29

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mosim02.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 12183 column 1-29

If you have ni, can you by chance do a screenshot of bddefai.bcs at line 1069 to see what it is showing? I am seeing nothing wrong with the file you sent, and I have the exact same line running without issue or warning in my setup. I am not sure what other mod would impact that or cause an issue.

Is there any chance EPS might conflict with the cantrip wands component of Tome & Blood? My hard drive with the modding files went kaput and I don't have access even to a weidu.log so apologies for not being able to give any actual details. But before that EPS was throwing an invalid spell number -1 error on a new EET install, with that component and SRR being the only spell related changes compared to previous installs.

I spent some time commenting out the addition of some spells in both MiH and SRR to try and make them play nice, so by my count there should have been fewer spells than before or the same, and they seemed to have been installed correctly. The only clue left I can think of is the cantrips. (not that there's much I can do atm anyway, just trying to recover anything at all from the dead HDD atm)

8 minutes ago, Connelly said:

Is there any chance EPS might conflict with the cantrip wands component of Tome & Blood? My hard drive with the modding files went kaput and I don't have access even to a weidu.log so apologies for not being able to give any actual details. But before that EPS was throwing an invalid spell number -1 error on a new EET install, with that component and SRR being the only spell related changes compared to previous installs.

I spent some time commenting out the addition of some spells in both MiH and SRR to try and make them play nice, so by my count there should have been fewer spells than before or the same, and they seemed to have been installed correctly. The only clue left I can think of is the cantrips. (not that there's much I can do atm anyway, just trying to recover anything at all from the dead HDD atm)

If you are manually altering spells in a mod and preventing some mih or srr spell updates, then any issues 100% fall on you and the edits you made. No way to troubleshoot that.

Hi. First of all, thank you for your dedication and effort, this mod is amazing. Unfortunately, one component – item usage is not working properly for me (to be more specific – is not working at all). For example, HD has in his inventory Girdle of Fortitude and he doesn’t use it. Moving Girdle to the belt directly gives the same result - I have to manually activate it. What might be the cause of that?

1 hour ago, hincolo said:

Hi. First of all, thank you for your dedication and effort, this mod is amazing. Unfortunately, one component – item usage is not working properly for me (to be more specific – is not working at all). For example, HD has in his inventory Girdle of Fortitude and he doesn’t use it. Moving Girdle to the belt directly gives the same result - I have to manually activate it. What might be the cause of that?

Thank you! I identified the bug and will be able to resolve it.

2 minutes ago, Connelly said:

Release v12, something wrong when installing the Celestials component along Spell Revisions and PnP Celestials. Seems to lack a needed file.

//ERROR: error loading [enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/celestials/pnp/sr/mocel02.baf]

V12 isn't released yet and I'm currently making updates in that section.

Hello again,

Some PARSE ERROR and PARSE WARNING... for v11.2

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 4379 column 1-23
    Type mismatch in "RES" argument of [HaveSpellRES].
    Expecting type "string". Recovering.

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 4390 column 1-28
    Type mismatch in "RES" argument of [SpellRES].

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 32998 column 1-23

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 33024 column 1-28

Perhaps HaveSpellRES(SPWI212) should be HaveSpellRES("SPWI212")

mocore.baf.BAF seem to be a typo

Edit : maybe it is already corrected too !

Edited by JohnBob
3 hours ago, JohnBob said:

Hello again,

Some PARSE ERROR and PARSE WARNING... for v11.2

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 4379 column 1-23

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 4390 column 1-28

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 32998 column 1-23

[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 33024 column 1-28

Perhaps HaveSpellRES(SPWI212) should be HaveSpellRES("SPWI212")

mocore.baf.BAF seem to be a typo

Edit : maybe it is already corrected too !

Do you have the spell names it is for and a weidu log?