Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

@Andrea C. that is probably right about Chant. Good news is I have it slated to be part of the v4.4 release and it is already implemented in the code. I have a few other updates included and a couple more that need to be made. Otherwise, that release is coming along nicely. 

For Ghost Armor, I have the scripts check to see if the character's AC is above 2. If so, then it will cast the spell and set it to 2; otherwise, it doesn't cast the spell. For scripts, its hard to detect all the nuances that can impact a player's AC, so I just have it check if it is greater than 2.

Edited by morpheus562

In the words of a wise doggie, "rih ron't roh." :undecided:

I just updated it. It installs fine on 2.5. Go ahead and try it out if you have a 2.6 install handy.

EDIT - FYI, for purposes of AI, MnG's bard songs can be  bit complicated. They are innate abilities instead of actual bard songs, for one; and many of them don't stop you from taking other actions. So you could script a bard to play a song of Courage and never change it; however, some bard songs do stop you from casting spells, and one or two stop you from both casting spells and attacking. In these cases they grant you an innate ability to stop the song; the script cannot simply tell the bard to cast a spell, it would have to cancel the bard song first and then cast a spell.

Edited by subtledoctor
On 8/23/2021 at 2:09 AM, morpheus562 said:

@subtledoctor good to know, thank you! I have some minor updates to publish that I've been sitting on for the last month. I'll look at seeing if I can include Might & Guile with it.

Any progress adding IWDEE compatibility? I'm playing modded IWDEE right now, and I admit I miss this mod badly :(

58 minutes ago, Cahir said:

Any progress adding IWDEE compatibility? I'm playing modded IWDEE right now, and I admit I miss this mod badly :(

Thank you for the positive feedback, I'm happy you enjoy the mod! It's been busy on my end, and I haven't had an opportunity to check for IWDEE yet. I think I'll be setting up some time here shortly to look at adding Might & Guile functionality and support for IWDEE. These additions, plus the other updates pending release, will bring this to patch v5.0. 

So I'm making progress on the updates and getting close to having a useable version for IWDEE to test on. @Cahir has been gracious enough to beta test it for IWDEE, and I'm wondering if anyone else wants to test it for IWDEE prior to it's release? If so, please send me a PM, and I'll be sure to include you in the beta.

While testing is underway for IWDEE, I'll be looking at Might & Guile to see the best ways for my scripts to use it for enhanced functionality.