Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

8 hours ago, Endarire said:

@morpheus562
How fares progress?

Also, if I told you what OlvynSpells buffs were worth including in your mod, would you include them in a near-term update?

Thankee!

The IWDEE part is completed and being tested with, so far, positive results. I had some warnings when installing Might & Guile, so more work needs to be done to look into it on my end. Until I have the time to look into it more, Might & Guile will be out of scope for v5.0 release of my mod. I definitely want to revisit it in a future v5.x release of my scripts, but I want to keep moving forward with making my mod IWDEE compatible first.

In regards to OlvynSpells, that is not something I am looking at since it highly recommends use of BG EEex which does not work since Beamdog's latest v2.6.6 patch.

1 minute ago, Endarire said:

I thought your latest scripts were also 2.5 compatible.

They probably are, in most cases, but I write them for the current Beamdog released version which is v2.6.6 along with current versions of all mods that my mod detects. I am fairly confident that my mod will work on an install using v2.5.x; however, it is not something I test against since it is an outdated version of the game.

Official release for version 5.0 which brings the following enhancements:

• All Games
    • Added Detectable Spells
    • Optimized Breach and combat dispelling for non-SCS games
    • Updated Purge Invisibility and Detect Invisibility to NOT cast if enemy has Sanctuary active
    • Added Cleric Chant to pre-buffing
    • Added Wizard Protection from Electricity
  • BGII: EE and EET
    • Fixed issue with Spell Revisions Cleric Break Enchantment
    • Updated SR Aid to cast on all party members
  • IWD: EE
    • Added Enhanced AI Scripts for IWD: EE
Guest Andreo.it

Hi morpheus, I'm eager to try your scripts on my Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition installation... but I'm constantly getting this error: Parsing.Parse_error

I have the updated  italian Gog version of the game. No mods. 

This is a screenshoot:

https://imgur.com/a/hvssFiJ

Any solutions? Do you want my debug file? Thanks

11 minutes ago, Guest Andreo.it said:

Hi morpheus, I'm eager to try your scripts on my Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition installation... but I'm constantly getting this error: Parsing.Parse_error

I have the updated  italian Gog version of the game. No mods. 

This is a screenshoot:

https://imgur.com/a/hvssFiJ

Any solutions? Do you want my debug file? Thanks

Looking into it now to see what might be going on. Found the root cause, and an update will be going out shortly.

Edited by morpheus562

Version 5.1.1 of the scripts is released.

Bug slipped by with the cleric aid spell has now been corrected and installing the scripts at normal pre-buffing speed should work. There is an issue with the download page for this mod where it does not allow me to update right now. A request has been submitted to get this updated, so please wait until that page shows mod version 5.1 or later before downloading from it.

Until the download page on G3 is updated, please download the updated version of the mod from the latest release directly from github here: https://github.com/Gibberlings3/Enhanced-Powergaming-Scripts/releases/tag/5.1.1

Edited by morpheus562
Guest Andreo.it
1 hour ago, morpheus562 said:

Version 5.1.1 of the scripts is released.

Bug slipped by with the cleric aid spell has now been corrected and installing the scripts at normal pre-buffing speed should work. There is an issue with the download page for this mod where it does not allow me to update right now. A request has been submitted to get this updated, so please wait until that page shows mod version 5.1 or later before downloading from it.

Until the download page on G3 is updated, please download the updated version of the mod from the latest release directly from github here: https://github.com/Gibberlings3/Enhanced-Powergaming-Scripts/releases/tag/5.1.1

Yeah it works now. Sarevok's scripts were great but yours are the best! 

3 hours ago, Guest Andreo.it said:

Yeah it works now. Sarevok's scripts were great but yours are the best! 

Thank you very much! Sarevok did a phenomenal job with his scripts, and without such a great foundation, mine would not be possible. Please keep me posted if you run into any other issues of would like to see any enhancements.

9 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

I just took a look at it and the only part not translated to Russian is the setup file. Is there an intent to update this file?

setup file no need to translate, because this is the file with the names of the components of the mod and if it is translated, then the installation will be unreadable characters instead of Russian words, so this file remains in English.

1 minute ago, yota13 said:

setup file no need to translate, because this is the file with the names of the components of the mod and if it is translated, then the installation will be unreadable characters instead of Russian words, so this file remains in English.

Ah, thank you! Translations is new to me, so I appreciate it!