Saved and quicksaved games stopped responding

I would really appreciate help with this before I uninstall whole thing and never again play anything Baldur's gate related. I have strange problem, one that I never encountered before, when I reload my save game ( and quick save, which are both in the same area, Nashkel shop ) game immediately freezes. If I'm real quick I can pause game quickly and in that time frame I tried anything I could think of ( changing last known game variables, dumping inventory, move to another area) but all in vain, the second I unpause it again game stop working. Error log shows nothing like Tobex text document also. Windows action center gives no detail about type of error. When I enter the same area from last auto save, save and reload everything is fine. I tried area checker ( strange thing is that when I enter it's "t-test" area game also freezes without explanation) but no luck. I desperately seek help to debug this error and see at least what the problem is. 

Do you have mods installed? It could be something one of them does. Check your game's override folder (if you have one) and, if there is a file called BALDUR.BCS there, move it out.

I managed to locate and solve the problem although at considerable lost of time and nerves. Problem is " Aurora's shoes and boots " mod and it's apparent incompatibility with 1pp mod. First there was CTD when I tried to enter Nashkel. Creature Slot Fixer utility helped me with that, Karaea, svirfneblin ( deep gnome ) merchant was corrupted. Further surprise was that her cre. file didn't had any animation when I managed to enter Nashkel, just blue circle at her position when game paused. I decided to change her animation from her non existent "Svirfneblin dark noaxe" to female cleric gnome. But even before I did that I found that I couldn't no longer reload games. Searching for solution and cause I discovered that I could enter Nashkel area from last auto save but leaving that area made game freezing every time. Same thing when I killed Karaea to see if there was problem with her cre.file. Aiming to somehow save my current game and 3 levels I managed to obtain ( killing Rhialto the Marvelous in Ironman mod, level 30 mage with my 1 level party helps a lot :p) I somehow digged out that it is possible with NI. Decompressing save file and removing Karaea creature did the trick. For the end I changed her animation with NI and created her again with console with all variables unchanged. While I successfully found the cause and cure it left me with following question burning in my mind " why the hell do I waste so much time and energy on something that should be relaxing and fun pastime" ? :hm:

13 minutes ago, jastey said:

...so you can post an incompatibility report and others save the time?...

I'm still glad you got it sorted. Maybe it will give you a warm, fuzzy feeling of satisfacton after you slept over it? You know, like "I beat the engine!".

Thanks for kind words, you are good at lifting spirit in tired warrior ( or mage in my case). :) About compatibility, I'm not exactly sure what happened, I remember that I used Aurora in my last run on TUTU, then I had different set of issues with this mod, but not this. And then, way back on my old BWS install. Only logical explanation is that 1pp interfere with it's animations. Maybe IA is best way to use with this mod, really don't know anymore. As for beating engine, I'm afraid it will forever remain mystery to me for some cases. Like showdown with Neira today. Although she got at least four blows from party and under effect of blindness she still managed to throw Rigid thinking on my protagonist. Who then after killing her proceeded to attack static guests at Northern lights. Good thing that my Familiar managed to cause drop weapon in panic effect on my bewitched protagonist who meted blind justice only with his fists and making enemy of everyone in the inn. And then I shepherded them all to nearby buildings to avoid getting them killed by Amnish guards. And forcing previous occupants ( like Nashkel storekeeper) out. :D Oh, how I love this game ( and hate too). ;) 

afaik 1PP does not interfere with Aurora and its content has not been modified in last version (only the way of coding it, and, to be sure, I checked every file patched by v4.1.0 and v4.2.0 : there are no differences...).

Edited by Gwendolyne
5 hours ago, Gwendolyne said:

afaik 1PP does not interfere with Aurora and its content has not been modified in last version (only the way of coding it, and, to be sure, I checked every file patched  by v4.21 and 4.2.0 : there are no differences...).

I tend to agree with you, just thought that maybe 1pp automatically changed her animation but it is a bit stretched, somebody would notice this long ago. Regardless, in my last run with TUTU I didn't use 1pp, instead I experimented with   MOINESSE AVATARS and SENTRIZEAL_AA_PACK. Now I remember then was also CTD when I tried to enter Nashkel first time which I fixed with Creature Slot Fixer and afterwards everything was OK. Only other thing that I can think of is that I used Show hit points mod briefly after biffing which patches EXE like Aurora but it is also guessing. Important thing to note is that I don't use newest version of Aurora because it causes CTD when you encounter goblins and worgs from this mod. Instead this time I used Aurora v.5 together with 5.1 patch. Here is my WEIDU, maybe someone can pinpoint where problem may originate: 

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EASYTUTUDEGREENIFIER.TP2~ #0 #0 // EasyTutu Degreenifier
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #101 // Apply Concentration Check On Damage [WIP]: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Blindness As Spell Description: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #105 // No Spell Interruption On Zero Damage: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Use Caster Level On Mirror Image [C]: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #107 // Allow All Races to Dual Class: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Disable Experience Boost: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #111 // Disable Silence On Charm: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #113 // Remain Hidden On Pickpocket Success [C]: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #114 // Rest Spawns Advance Time: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Dialogue Greeting Subtitles: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enable Animation Attack Sounds: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #117 // Universal Four Inventory Weapon Slots: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Subtitles For Standard Soundsets: v28
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enable Auto-Pause On All Screens: v28
~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU: 9 (22 Mar 13)
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens
~SETUP-W_3KRADZIEJ.TP2~ #1 #0 // EXE PATCH
~SETUP-W_3KRADZIEJ.TP2~ #1 #1 // W_3kradziej
~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Assign a kit to Ajantis? -> Ajantis: Inquisitor
~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Assign a kit to Eldoth? -> Eldoth: Jester
~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Assign a kit to Faldorn? -> Faldorn: Avenger
~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Assign a kit to Kivan? -> Kivan: Archer
~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Assign a kit to Safana? -> Safana: Swashbuckler
~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #39 // Assign a kit to Shar-Teel? -> Shar-Teel: Berserker
~SETUP-DIT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ding0's Iron Tutu
~SETUP-IRONTUTU1GHREY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iron Tutu 1: A Rain of Tears, by Ghreyfain
~P#IMDOMI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Domi's IM TUTU entry: Rain of Tears
~ANDYRIMTUTU.TP2~ #0 #0 // Andyr's entry for Iron Modder Tutu: A Rain Of Tears.
~DS/SETUP-DS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast for TotSC/Tutu... -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: All areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap). 
~COMFORGE/SETUP-COMFORGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // CoM Forge
~BG1ADVENTURE/SETUP-BG1ADVENTURE.TP2~ #0 #0 // bg1adventure
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
~SETUP-BONEHILLV275.TP2~ #0 #0 // Secret of BoneHill (Requires BGT or Tutu): v2.75c
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): 2.1
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BG1TUTU edition v1.11 -> Normal edition
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 3.0
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v24
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v24
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #40 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #60 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #70 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v25
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v25
~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~SETUP-WXJON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jonathan Schattke for BGTutu
~SETUP-WXJON.TP2~ #0 #1 // Core NPC
~SETUP-WXJON.TP2~ #0 #2 // Banter Pack For Jonathan Schattke
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 16
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v4
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
~GARRICK_FLIRT/SETUP-GARRICK_FLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Garrick's Infatuation: b20140925
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): 14
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): 14
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: 14
~HUPLE_NPC/SETUP-HUPLE_NPC.TP2~ #2 #0 // Huple, an NPC: v1.4
~HUPLE_NPC/SETUP-HUPLE_NPC.TP2~ #2 #1 // Huple's Dialogues.: v1.4
~MULGOREXAVIANPC/SETUP-MULGOREXAVIANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mulgore and Xavia NPCs for BGT-WeiDU and Tutu, v5
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v13.1
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Interjections for Indira (BETA): v13.1
~MUR'NETH/MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC Mod: v13.1
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v5.1
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET: v1.2
~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu: v3.4
~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Valerie/Isra crossmod content: v3.4
~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin/Isra crossmod content: v3.4
~WHITE/WHITE.TP2~ #0 #0 // White NPC for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: 2.11
~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
~PAINTBG/PAINTBG.TP2~ #0 #0 // PaintBG: make portraits available via 'portraits' directory
~PAINTBG/PAINTBG.TP2~ #0 #3 // Portraits for PC (BG1/Tutu) -> PaintBG: Copy new portraits to the "portraits" directory
~PAINTBG/PAINTBG.TP2~ #0 #64 // PaintBG: Additional portrait for Gorion (BG1 character)
~PAINTBG/PAINTBG.TP2~ #0 #65 // PaintBG: Additional portrait for Tamoko (BG1 character)
~PAINTBG/PAINTBG.TP2~ #0 #81 // PaintBG: Isra mod NPC
~PAINTBG/PAINTBG.TP2~ #0 #86 // PaintBG: White mod NPC
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required) -> Descriptive Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 7.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 7.0
~SETUP-BBBKBG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBBKBG1, BBBKBG2, BBBKBG3, BBBKBG4, BBBKBG5, BBBKBG6, BBBKBG7, BBBKBG8, BBBKBG9 - Book Bag
~SETUP-BBPBAG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBPBAG1, BBPBAG2, BBPBAG3, BBPBAG4, BBPBAG5, BBPBAG6, BBPBAG7, BBPBAG8, BBPBAG9 - Potion Bag
~SETUP-BBQUIV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIV1, BBQUIV2, BBQUIV3, BBQUIV4, BBQUIV5, BBQUIV6, BBQUIV7, BBQUIV8, BBQUIV9 - Quiver
~SETUP-BBQUIVB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVB1, BBQUIVB2, BBQUIVB3, BBQUIVB4, BBQUIVB5, BBQUIVB6, BBQUIVB7, BBQUIVB8, BBQUIVB9 - Bolt Quiver
~SETUP-BBQUIVC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVC1, BBQUIVC2, BBQUIVC3, BBQUIVC4, BBQUIVC5, BBQUIVC6, BBQUIVC7, BBQUIVC8, BBQUIVC9 - Ammunition Belt
~SETUP-BBSCARDR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCARDR - Scimitar of the Arch-Druid
~SETUP-BBSCCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCCS1, BBSCCS2, BBSCCS3, BBSCCS4, BBSCCS5, BBSCCS6, BBSCCS7, BBSCCS8, BBSCCS9 - Scroll Case
~SETUP-UB-DEMO2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Piercer: demo_II_v1
~SETUP-BGEEAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Armors for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.05
~SETUP-BGEEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.04
~SETUP-WMART.TP2~ #0 #0 // Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE
~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) by Baronius: v1.0.3
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Item Pack for Tutu/BGT: v1.8
~RUPERT/RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant: v3.0.0
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v10
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
~VALHORN/SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: Beta 6 SD & TR rev 1
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: Beta 6 SD & TR rev 1
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Bard Song: Beta 6 SD & TR rev 1
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 6 SD & TR rev 1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #31 // Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.3
~XVARTS/SETUP-XVARTS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Xvart Caverns: Beta4_jasteysedits_180508
~XVARTS/SETUP-XVARTS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Portraits for minor NPCs: Beta4_jasteysedits_180508
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: v0.027
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Breagar: Contents: 10.0.0
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Breagar: Crossmods and PID: 10.0.0
~ANIMALCOMPANIONS/SETUP-ANIMALCOMPANIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Animal Companions For All Rangers (Optional: Druids)
~HAIASS/SETUP-HAIASS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haiass the Wolf: v2.4
~HAIASS/SETUP-HAIASS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Haiass can be resurrected -> Tougher penalty (Constitution -4 and level drain temporarily): v2.4
~TB#KITS/TB#KITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Biotic Vanguard: 1.1
~TB#KITS/TB#KITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Biotic Charge to Haiass the Wolf: 1.1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #101 // 1ppv4: Core paperdolls (main component): v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #103 // 1ppv4: Extended palette entries -> Full install (recommended): v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #104 // 1ppv4: GUI additions for BGII: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #105 // 1ppv4: Avatar fixes: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #106 // 1ppv4: Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #111 // 1ppv4: Thieves Galore -> BGII - Unique Thief Avatars: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #113 // 1ppv4: Smart Avatar & Armour Switching: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #114 // 1ppv4: Softer Spell Effects: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #200 // 1ppv4: Core content patches: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #201 // 1ppv4: Consistent spell and scroll icons: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #202 // 1ppv4: Spell tweaks: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #203 // 1ppv4: Restored flame sword animations: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #204 // 1ppv4: Colourable Quarterstaves: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #205 // 1ppv4: Legacy Shields: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #206 // 1ppv4: Additional Shield Animations (core): v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #207 // 1ppv4: Wizards' Staves (core): v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #208 // 1ppv4: Additional Helmet Animations (core): v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #209 // 1ppv4: Attachable wings (core): v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #210 // 1ppv4: Increased paperdoll object variety (core): v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #400 // 1ppv4: Core updates and item patches: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #401 // 1ppv4: Improved projectile effects: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #300 // 1ppv4: Fixed animations for solars and elementals: v4.2.0
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #301 // 1ppv4: Miscellaneous content fixes: v4.2.0
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #257 // Change quest gold rewards -> Fixes only: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix area creature references: v5
~AURPATCH/SETUP-AURPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora Patch: v5.1
~IIITEMMOD/SETUP-IIITEMMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Items [version 5]
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.1.0
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.1.0
~A7-MAGICSTORE/A7-MAGICSTORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Magic store of Vergadain -> Fee required: 2.0
~SETUP-CRUSADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Champion of Torm
~SETUP-CRUSADE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Crusader Items
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Charming Rogue Kit, available for all Thieves: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Moon Knight Kit, available for all Paladins: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Priest of Sylvanus Kit, available for all Druids: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Bladesinger Kit, available for Human, Elf and Half-Elf Fighters: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Cleric of Ilmater, available for all Clerics: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Vampire Hunter Kit, available for all Fighters: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Mage Hunter Kit, available for all Fighters: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Ravager Kit, available for Gnome Fighters: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Tactician Kit, available for Gnome and Halfling Fighters: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Sellsword Kit, available for Human and Half-Orc Fighter: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Apprentice Kit, available for Human and Half-Elf Fighters: v1.01L
~MEGAMODKITS/MEGAMODKITS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Ninja Kit, available for Thieves of all races: v1.01L
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amazon: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Halfling Thrower: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Samurai: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Giant Slayer: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elf Paladin: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Messiah: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Arcane: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Enticer: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #17 // Priest of Mystra: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #28 // Juggler: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #29 // Minstrel: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Items and Spells (you can't skip this component): v1.3
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Restored Paladin Abilities
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rod of Refuge
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Butter Knife of Balduran
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Hackmaster +12
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Scipio's Barrel
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #217 // Bard songs break invisibility -> All Bard songs break invisibility: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #0 #100 // ATP: Improved generic player script: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #0 #520 // ATP: Add exotic weapons to Taerom's shop: 3.0
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1010 // The Manual of War: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Standardize Poison Immunity: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Charisma has a stronger Effect on Store Prices: 1.7
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2190 // Modal Buff AI Script: 1.7
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #97 // Related Weapon Proficiencies -> Related Weapon Proficiencies including clubs: v2.00
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #800 // Distinctive Icons for Blackrazor and Flametongue: v2.00
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3501 // Standardise spells between BG and BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: 33.7
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 33.7
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: 33.7
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: 33.7
~WILDMAGE/WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // New Wild Magic Spells -> Ironman: v2.1
~WILDMAGE/WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Retain Rhialto's items: v2.1
~WILDMAGE/WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Spellshaper Kit -> Changed avatar: v2.1
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1110 // Add Map Notes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Two-Handed Katanas: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2035 // Two-Handed Axes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2350 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Allow humans to multiclass: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Daystar protects from level drain: v1.8.1
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2052 // Dragons are not immune to backstabbing: v1.8.1
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Priest of Shar (needed for Viconia): v1.8.1
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Priest of Tempus (needed for Branwen): v1.8.1
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Bladesinger(needed for Keiria): v1.8.1
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5005 // Priest of Shar kit for Viconia: v1.8.1
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5006 // Priest of Tempus kit for Branwen: v1.8.1
~VICONIAREVAMPED/SETUP-VICONIAREVAMPED.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia Revamped -> Multi-class: Assassin/Cleric: v6.1
~VICONIAREVAMPED/SETUP-VICONIAREVAMPED.TP2~ #0 #60 // Add special ability: Embrace of Shar: v6.1
~VICONIAREVAMPED/SETUP-VICONIAREVAMPED.TP2~ #0 #70 // Apply drow penalty: Day Blindness: v6.1
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries: v25
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies: v25
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Summoning Cap Removal: v25
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Visual Ioun Stones: v25
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Sensible Lore Table: v25
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #20 // NPCs/Summons Set Off Traps -> Green and blue circles, and enemy summons can set off traps: v25
~D0TWEAK/SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #23 // BG1-Style Summoning Spells: v25
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // PnP spell scroll caster levels: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Drop Items on Frozen Death: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Drop Items on Disintegration: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Drop Items on Imprisonment: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Drop Items on Petrification: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Increase Spear Range and Damage: v5.1
~GMINION/SETUP-GMINION.TP2~ #0 #0 // gMinion: v3
~CDPORTRAITS/SETUP-CDPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Jaheira -> Use BG2 portrait: v1
~CDPORTRAITS/SETUP-CDPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #51 // Viconia -> Use BG2 portrait: v1
~REZMOD/SETUP-REZMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Extended Visual Ioun Stones by WoRm: 2.6
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk +3 AC and +1 THAC0 Bonus
~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Universal lesser mage robes: beta 4.29
~SETUP-FAIRYDRAGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Authentic mischiefous Fairy Dragon: v6
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: 2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: 2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: 2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> Backstabbing Penalties Only: 2
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored BG1 Spell Casting Voices: v1.3
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restored BG1 Spell Casting Sound Effects: v1.3
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Weapon Attack Sound Effects: v1.3
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restored BG1 Armor Hit Sound Effects: v1.3
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Restored BG1 Armor Movement Sound Effects: v1.3
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored BG1 Interface Sound Effects: v1.3
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Chunked Death Sound Effect -> Original BG1 Sound Effect (Lite): v1.3
~!BINFINITYSOUNDS/SETUP-!BINFINITYSOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Restored Gulp! Sound Effect: v1.3
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Dark Side Interparty Banter: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #200 // Extended NPC Soundsets -> Additions only: v215
~CHATTYIMOEN/SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
~CHATTYIMOEN/SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Portraits for BG2 and ToB: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Portraits for Secret of Bone Hill: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Portraits for Stone of Askavar: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Portraits for BG1 Mini-Quests and Encounters: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #305 // Portraits for Lure of the Sirines Call: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Portraits for Grey Clan Episode I: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1780 // Portraits for Romantic Encounters BG1: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1380 // Portraits for Ascalons Questpack: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1450 // Portraits for Gavin BG1: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1530 // Portraits for Slandor: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1540 // Portraits for Sirines: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Portraits for Ascalons Breagar: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Alternate Female Character-Creation Portraits: v3.0
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Alternate Male Character-Creation Potraits: v3.0
~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP/SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.6
~BG_TRAVEL/SETUP-BG_TRAVEL.TP2~ #0 #661 // New travel system between Baldur's Gate City areas -> Minimalistic version, allow entering two originally inaccesible small regions of BG city: v2.1
~MAPNAMES/SETUP-MAPNAMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sword Coast Map Labels: v2
~MAPNAMES/SETUP-MAPNAMES.TP2~ #0 #25 // Update Map Markers: v2
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #16 // Uberweapon - for Testing Purposes
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #20 // Hidden Uber Kit - Reaver
~SPSTUFF/SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #1 // Blade Master Kit, by Drizzt1180: v11
~SPSTUFF/SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wushi Ninja Kit, by Drizzt1180: v11
~SHURININJA/SHURININJA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shuri Ninja Kit -> Shuri Ninja Kit (legacy): 2.0.0
~RETALIATORKIT/SETUP-RETALIATORKIT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Retaliator Kit
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Smarter familiars: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Trap reminders -> disclose trap type: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Trap intuition -> not in combat: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Trap intuition: pause game -> all traps: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Trap intuition: toggle Find Traps automatically: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Trap intuition: center screen -> on the supposed trap: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Trap intuition: play "trap found" sound: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Improved trap detection: core (REQUIRED for any of previous traps components to work): v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Non-disarmable Davaeorn's Battle Horrors: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #33 // Potion of Really Mirrored Eyes: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #38 // Distinct color for Perdue's sword: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #41 // Spider form ignores web: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #47 // Greater Command AoE: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #57 // Limited stock: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #67 // More map notes: v8.8
~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #76 // Starting bags -> GSPA + holding: v8.8
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #220 // Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride): 3.8.12
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #235 // Revised Beastmaster: 3.8.12
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #450 // Add the Jongleur (bard kit): 3.8.12
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #460 // Add the Loremaster (bard kit): 3.8.12
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Breach and Iron Skins Revisions
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Composite Long Bow Strength Requirement Revision
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Fallen Paladins Gain Opposite Abilities
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Natural Selection: Darkfriend Druid Kit
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Natural Selection: Druid Weapon Proficiency Revisions
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Natural Selection: Druids Gain Lv27 Nature's Blessing Wisdom Bonus
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #24 // Natural Selection: New Druid Spells
~SETUP-MORROWGATE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Clerics And Druids Gain Breach Spell
~SETUP-BGII-SUBRACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Subrace mini-mod for BGII v1.0
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix Sunfire power levels: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable Spell Immunity in Sequencers/Triggers: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Check for and fix incorrect spell animations: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Add expiration notifications for item buffs: v2.5
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #700 // Allow Spell Shield to block Wish Breach and Mordenkainen's Disjunction: v2.5
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Nature's Beauty Tweak.: V
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Imprisonment Fix.: V
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Flesh to Stone Fix.: V
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Improved Difficulty System. -> Serious dialogue (recommended).: V
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3600 // WSPATCK for all (Taimon) -> Everybody gets ApR from proficiency, only Warriors from level: V
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8550 // Party Members can facestab too! -> Only when under the effect of Non-Detection: V
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9140 // Mages drop spellbooks. -> 25% of mages drop spellbooks, spellbooks contain 50% of memorized spells.: V
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #1 // Generalized Biffing -> Biff all files (recommended by the Big World Dudes): v2.5
~SETUP-EASYTUTUSPAWNRANDOMIZER.TP2~ #0 #2 // EasyTutu Spawn Randomizer -> Base Spawn Chance: 50%
~SETUP-EASYTUTUSPAWNRANDOMIZER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Respawn Interval Selection -> Respawn Interval: 3 game days
~CREFIXER/SETUP-CREFIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Creature Slot Fixer: v2
// Recently Uninstalled: ~AREATEST/SETUP-AREATEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area CRE Checker: v2
~AREATEST/SETUP-AREATEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area CRE Checker: v2

Nice idea Jarno! 

[WeiDU.exe] WeiDU version 24700

Mods affecting AGKARAEA.CRE:
00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ 0 0 // Aurora's Shoes and Bootsv5
00001:  ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ 0 10 // Small portraits for NPCsMerchants and minor NPCsv5
00002:  ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ 0 2150 // Wear Multiple Protection ItemsP&P Restrictionsv9
00003:  ~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 10 // Drop Items on Frozen Deathv5.1
00004:  ~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 8550 // Party Members can facestab too!Only when under the effect of Non-DetectionV
00005: /* acted upon in an undefined manner */ ~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ 0 1 // Generalized BiffingBiff all files (recommended by the Big World Dudes)v2.5
00006: /* created or unbiffed */ ~CREFIXER/SETUP-CREFIXER.TP2~ 0 0 // Creature Slot Fixerv2

27 minutes ago, jastey said:

Just a voice from the off: Is it wise to install crefixer after GB? Or does it matter at all (normal ressources are biffed as well)?

Hmm, is it wise, not sure, but it was a necessity, otherwise I had no way to enter Nashkel because of corrupted cre file.  I do remember using it before ( also after GB ) without issues.

7 hours ago, jastey said:

Just a voice from the off: Is it wise to install crefixer after GB? Or does it matter at all (normal ressources are biffed as well)?

Well, generally, the biffing helps the game speed by packaging the large files, so if you don't that bad. But lets assume you do biff, wise to install a mod that alters a few or a few hundreds of already biffed files and so packaging a useless backup. No. It's your pick of which wrong asnwer you proceed with.

Sadly I badly miscalculated when I installed Aurora 5.1 WEIDU patch. Again I got freezing when I tried to enter Goblin cave. Area test showed that Worg, Goblin chief and shaman animations cause CDT's. Changing animations to BG worg, goblin axe and orc shaman seems to work. It seems that this mod is one giant minefield. I'm curios though why nobody didn't have problems with this mod in BGT? IA maybe patch things as I wrote before...